Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leach is the one

Started by pignparadise, December 04, 2017, 12:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jcul28

I don't want Morris but I'd take him over Leach. I can't see our RB's staying here if he came. We could potentially lose 2 or 3. Chase looked really good before his injury, I think M. Williams is going to be a good one. Whaley will improve with the right coach and Hammonds can be special, imo, in a true spread offense. Leach doesn't run the ball. I'd hate to lose any of those backs and be a true one dimensional offense. This isn't the PAC 12.

ChicoHog

Quote from: pignparadise on December 04, 2017, 12:43:15 pm
I have heard but can't confirm
It better not be.  I will definitely cancel my donation, small as it is, if we settle for Leach.  I'll take Morris or just about anyone else over that egotistical, can't recruit, thinks his s*t doesn't stink, pirate loving, defense hating jerk. 

incHOGnito

Quote from: Sooie71923 on December 04, 2017, 12:47:46 pm
Darren McFadden was the last “elite” player Arkansas produced.  Arkansas may produce D1 talent but “elite” is far and few.

Define "elite." If you are talking 5 stars.  Mallett and Joe Adams both came after McFadden.  If you are talking Heisman caliber, then yes, McFadden is pretty much it.

sickboy

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 12:57:02 pm
Not a great hire......his air-raid crap may work in the Pac-12, but this isn't the Pac-12......They will eat us alive if we try that crap on them.........

Does his offense even work in the PAC 12? He's basically .500 in the PAC 12. I don't care for Leach the coach. I love coach the post game press conference guy. He's a good drinking buddy. Not an SEC west coach.

pignparadise

WSU  message board says  our new AD made a run at Leach and tried to get him to leave WSU and go to Houston during Houston's last search. They think he is leaving although they are not sure it's us.
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"