Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leach is the one

Started by pignparadise, December 04, 2017, 12:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pignparadise

I have heard but can't confirm
"The race is long.. and in the end it's only with yourself.....", Baz Luhrman "Sunscreen"

BigNasty

Hog Ziggler

We can only hope to be saved from that underwhelming hire....

SemperHawg

I would be shocked if it were Leach

hvsupastar

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Oliver

I would be thrilled if it were Leach.

Hayden1865

Quote from: pignparadise on December 04, 2017, 12:43:15 pm
Leach would be awful here in my opinion. His offense doesn't jive with what type of elite offensive players we produce.

Rbs and Tight ends. The man doesn't know what either of those are.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

go hogues

Why would they be ok with Leach's quirks and not Kiffin's?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ZiaHog

I'm cool with this. We need a name. Does it really matter how log the coach is here? The same people worried about coaches not staying, are the ones super Keen to run em off after ONE bad year. Win, win big. Then you can go coach Olympic Handball for all I care. Spark this program.

Sooie71923

Darren McFadden was the last "elite" player Arkansas produced.  Arkansas may produce D1 talent but "elite" is far and few.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Academic

He's the only one on the list (including Gus) that has proven he can win P5 football with the same type of talent you can get to come to Arkansas

SemperHawg

To be clear, I wouldn't be disappointed in a Leach hire, I would just be shocked if they did it what with the whole suing his former employer thing.

PigInTheHole

I'm ok with Mike I like him.

Do the 80 year old's approve of Leach's tweeting?

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

hogcods8

Quote from: Sooie71923 on December 04, 2017, 12:47:46 pm
Darren McFadden was the last "elite" player Arkansas produced.  Arkansas may produce D1 talent but "elite" is far and few.
Man you really don't have a clue do you? Hunter Henry says hello.

Academic

Quote from: SemperHawg on December 04, 2017, 12:48:33 pm
To be clear, I wouldn't be disappointed in a Leach hire, I would just be shocked if they did it what with the whole suing his former employer thing.

Because they refused to pay his buyout after it was proven that the James kid is a lying crybaby. I would sue too

Pig in the Pokey

i mean, i heard something way back about him loving it here and really wanting the job...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

sechog

Leach just as long as they break the bank on a DC.

redeye

collins4heisman

Wildhog

Darren McFadden was the last “elite” player Arkansas produced.  Arkansas may produce D1 talent but “elite” is far and few.

Hunter Henry was an elite TE in college.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

SemperHawg

Quote from: Academic on December 04, 2017, 12:50:05 pm
Because they refused to pay his buyout after it was proven that the James kid is a lying crybaby. I would sue too
I'm not saying he was wrong to sue, these old dudes making the decisions aren't going to see it that way though.  They are only going to consider the millions spent on the years of ongoing law suit with Nolan.  I could be totally wrong but you know it has to at least be in the back of their minds.

#1 STUNNA

Greg childs was elite when healthy... Warrens Treylon Burks will be the next elite player to come out of arkansas.

Razorpigg

Quote from: collins4heisman on December 04, 2017, 12:51:24 pm
Leach is Beilema 2.0

Surely you are not serious.... There is NOTHING similar about Bielema and Leach. Nothing other than they are both white males. You just can't be serious...

007 License To Squeal

You can tell us where you heard it.....we won't tell anyone else.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

TebowHater

Quote from: collins4heisman on December 04, 2017, 12:51:24 pm
Leach is Beilema 2.0

No. CBB inherited success. Leach has now demonstrated taking 2 programs out of the dumpster and turning them into consistent winners.

Sign me up

Hoggie17

Quote from: Academic on December 04, 2017, 12:47:59 pm
He's the only one on the list (including Gus) that has proven he can win P5 football with the same type of talent you can get to come to Arkansas
That maybe true but I am telling you, Kiffin can recruit  5 stars and he coach up OB's. He will not be playing with 3 stars.

hogfan446

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 04, 2017, 12:50:19 pm
i mean, i heard something way back about him loving it here and really wanting the job...

What was that?  That Norvell was coming and wanted him as offensive coordinator?  GTFO.  Keep working on your excuse.

Academic

Quote from: SemperHawg on December 04, 2017, 12:52:02 pm
I'm not saying he was wrong to sue, these old dudes making the decisions aren't going to see it that way though.  They are only going to consider the millions spent on the years of ongoing law suit with Nolan.  I could be totally wrong but you know it has to at least be in the back of their minds.

Agree, and that's a dam shame

hoghiker

Rolonhog

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: go hogues on December 04, 2017, 12:47:06 pm
Why would they be ok with Leach's quirks and not Kiffin's?
You and I both know that they wouldn't.

Academic

Quote from: hogfan446 on December 04, 2017, 12:53:30 pm
What was that?  That Norvell was coming and wanted him as offensive coordinator?  GTFO.  Keep working on your excuse.

https://twitter.com/MikeIrwinPTN/status/936206831889911809

Roaringboar

Not a great hire......his air-raid crap may work in the Pac-12, but this isn't the Pac-12......They will eat us alive if we try that crap on them.........
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

WPSALLDAY

But why Leach over Kiffin? Leach acts crazy publicly, Lane tweets

PigInTheHole

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 12:57:02 pm
Not a great hire......his air-raid crap may work in the Pac-12, but this isn't the Pac-12......They will eat us alive if we try that crap on them.........

and BIG12

yawn, you say it won't work he says it will.  One of you is wrong let's find out
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

online-with-swine

Could you imagine Leach's blank stare as it looks out at the audience doing the Hog Call at his introductory press conference?  That would almost be worth it alone.

Bigfoot

What's a pirates favorite letter of the alphabet?

It's the C.....

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :)

defcoach

Quote from: Hayden1865 on December 04, 2017, 12:46:36 pm
Leach would be awful here in my opinion. His offense doesn't jive with what type of elite offensive players we produce.

Rbs and Tight ends. The man doesn't know what either of those are.

No, but Arkansas is full of 6'6 basketball kids that think their future is in the NBA. If he could sway them to try football, he could have an endless supply of WR's that would flourish in his offense.  His offense in also not as dependent on elite Olinemen. Can get by with less.  And, we could compete with just about anyone in recruiting QB's. Lots of 4 and 5 stars would want to play for him.

nolt

you cant confirm even if you CAN confirm because this is hogville

GringoHog

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 04, 2017, 12:57:02 pm

So Petrino's offense wan't similar?
"There are Lions, Tigers and Bears ,but there ain't but one Razorback!" - HDN The Great

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Quote from: nolt on December 04, 2017, 01:01:50 pm
you cant confirm even if you CAN confirm because this is hogville

I'm starting to trust the "can't" confirm crowd over the "can" confirmers.
Go away, batin'

Wildhog

Quote from: cosmodrum on December 04, 2017, 01:04:13 pm
I'm starting to trust the "can't" confirm crowd over the "can" confirmers.

No one knows anything, because even the people running this **** show have no idea what's going on.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Roaringboar

Quote from: beardedgeego on December 04, 2017, 01:02:56 pm
So Petrino's offense wan't similar?

Not it wasn't because Petrino ran a more balanced system. He relied primarily on the pass game, but he also had a developed run game at the same time, though it wasn't a power-run game......the air-raid Wazzou uses is almost strictly passing.....they might run the ball some, but they pass 9 plays out of 10, and in the SEC it will tear us up......we might score a lot, but the defense will see it coming just like the saw Bert and his "power-run" system coming.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Porkette

I wish this would be true instead of everything else we're hearing right now.
GO HOGS GO!

DuckTalesLOL

I think I might just start creating threads about "soandso is the one. I can't confirm but you can trust me... randon stranger on the internet"

hollywood hog

HH

cosmodrum

Quote from: Wildhog on December 04, 2017, 01:05:05 pm
No one knows anything, because even the people running this **** show have no idea what's going on.

Correctamundo
Go away, batin'