Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 04, 2017, 07:43:13 pm
I have no idea what this is.

This is the Lane Train.

ALL ABOARD!!!
Looking East

NotSoFastMyFriend

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 04, 2017, 07:44:09 pm
What you hearing pokey? there's smoke everywhere tonight!
hearing all kinds of conflicting things but nothing new from the og info. But if it's Lane Im all in like flynn.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Kevin

been aboard, waiting on the wheels to start rolling
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Fatbackhawgballz

Kiffin is our best option. Yes he would probably only be here two years. That would be better than hiring an unproven coach and signing him for 7 years. Take Kiffin and give Norvell a couple more years to prove himself. If he wants it as bad as everyone says he will come then. I guarantee you it would be a much better situation to walk into after 2 years of Kiffin recruiting than it is right now. There's no denying that Kiffin is the better recruiter. We don't have to worry about the future as much as we need to fix it now.

B Ray

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on December 04, 2017, 07:49:02 pm
Kiffin is our best option. Yes he would probably only be here two years. That would be better than hiring an unproven coach and signing him for 7 years. Take Kiffin and give Norvell a couple more years to prove himself. If he wants it as bad as everyone says he will come then. I guarantee you it would be a much better situation to walk into after 2 years of Kiffin recruiting than it is right now. There's no denying that Kiffin is the better recruiter. We don't have to worry about the future as much as we need to fix it now.
I agree, the buyout will take care of the leaving too soon, with his history , he should know that any P5 school will make the buyout off balancing favoring the college.

Freebrd

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 04, 2017, 07:44:09 pm
What you hearing pokey? there's smoke everywhere tonight!

Pokey said a few days ago, he was 90% sure the norvell was the coach

Mellon Collie

Quote from: Freebrd on December 04, 2017, 07:56:49 pm

Kiffin is 100% hot fire.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: King Kong on December 03, 2017, 07:53:43 am
Had a lot of success before FAU

28-15 at USC. Despite having what of the LA papers called the death penalty

This^^^^

WPSALLDAY

Does anyone know what time it is? Kiffin time!

HoggyFlint

If we hire Kiffin please let him announce it himself on Twitter.

Mellon Collie

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 04, 2017, 08:06:23 pm
Does anyone know what time it is? Kiffin time!

Kiffin IS time.

navyhog24

Quote from: Freebrd on December 04, 2017, 07:56:49 pm

Mellon Collie

Quote from: HoggyFlint on December 04, 2017, 08:07:30 pm
If we hire Kiffin please let him announce it himself on Twitter.

the most kiffin-esque thing ever.

SmokinHog

It NEEDS to be Kiffin. I'm over here throwing wood into the boiler. Let's get some steam going.... Lane Train...  :D

WPSALLDAY

Quote from: Mellon Collie on December 04, 2017, 08:08:32 pm
the most kiffin-esque thing ever.

HELL YES!! All he would have to do is put up WPS and we would meet him at Drake. I think he would sellout every game and win 6 or 7 next year

Mellon Collie

Quote from: SmokinHog on December 04, 2017, 08:09:46 pm
It NEEDS to be Kiffin. I'm over here throwing wood into the boiler. Let's get some steam going.... Lane Train...  :D

Kiffin IS the steam.

Mellon Collie

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Freebrd

Gus bus broke down with all the money from auburn, surely the Lane Train has an empty car for arkansas' money

Mellon Collie

WPSALLDAY

THIS IS OUR GUY NOT MORRIS! Stop!

Broadway Rob

Quote from: toxichog on December 04, 2017, 07:30:08 pm
If you know anything about Lane Kiffin........he is "big city".......as in Hollywood or Vegas........he ain't gonna live in Fayetteville, Arkansas for long. 
My other hesitation on Kiffin is I am afraid Saban would beat us by a hundred until he could get the ship righted.  You think Nick would call off the dogs if Kiffin was on our sidelines..........

Tuscaloosa population 99,543, time on job-3 years.
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Mellon Collie

Quote from: Broadway Rob on December 04, 2017, 08:34:58 pm
Tuscaloosa population 99,543, time on job-3 years.

Fayetteville population 83,826....about to be 83,827