Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We will Not be Played by Malzahn

Started by EulessHog, December 02, 2017, 08:33:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EulessHog

We need pull out if Malzahn is trying to play us for money.  There are other schools looking.  There are other candidates.  He might get fired and be out on his arse.
Go Hogs Go!

King Kong

Martygit

Sure we will  :)

Are you so naive that you think all of this is about something other than money???
RIP OTR, REV

East Clintwood

We've been begging for it for a month.    Groveling.   It's pathetic.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

nurowdy

Someone send him a DM and ask if he is "for reals?".  That should solve the problem. 

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

rwspear

Quote from: EulessHog on December 02, 2017, 08:33:44 pm
We need pull out if Malzahn is trying to play us for money.  There are other schools looking.  There are other candidates.  He might get fired and be out on his arse.

quick someone deliver this insight to jerry

EulessHog

Go Hogs Go!

ShadowTheHedgehog

As long as we have a budget to also hire some great assistants.

ballz2thewall

it's not our first day on the job. everyone is positioning for money. we know that; gus know's that; auburn knows that.

The rest of the frog.

dibuzop

At this point, I really don't care who they hire. Just get a coach in there.

Hawgphat

"NO" to Gus, now and forevermore.  "NO" to Kiffin.  "NO" to Leach.  "NO" to Strong.  "NO" to Morris.

Norvell or Venables.

code red

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JONAS

Captain Hamerica

Sure we won't.  If you buy that, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for ya. ;)

HogimusMaximus

We look like a desperate loser waiting on his fat girlfriend to sleep with him.

Capt. Hamm

Iwastherein1969

If he wants to live life on the farm down there on the plains of SE Georgia, go for it. For some reason, I think his wife is ready to get back to the beauty of NW Arkansas. Gus knows it's a rebuilding job at Arkansas. And if he doesn't realize that AU fans are already talking 'ish' about him not 30 minutes after getting smoked by the Bulldogs, Gus is stupid and I don't want him anyway. A decision should be made later today, one way or the other, Malzahn or Norvell because if the UA allows this thing to go on one day too long we'll get neither of them. Today should be the day of reckoning, it will make the news because it's Sunday and if any red blooded American gives a rat' ass about the NFL at this point in time, we to hell with them anyway. Lay the cards on the table tomorrow, and if Malzahn says he needs time to think about it, tell his War Wiggle ass to hit the road and hire the talented young coach from Memphis. The bluff is over later on today and if the UA allows it to continue, well, we get what we deserve in some no name coach from SMU.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Piggie

I have been 100% behind getting Gus to Arkansas until now. We are going to pay a fortune just for paving a way for him by firing Long and Beliema. Now I think he may be trying to take us to the bank. That doesn't set well with me being that he was supposedly begging to come home in October when things were looking gloomy for him at Auburn after the LSU loss. I say, give him an offer, and move on. Don't play the money dance.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

HoggyCat

Quote from: King Kong on December 02, 2017, 08:34:21 pm
Bro. No harm in talking to him

There IS harm is putting all your eggs in his basket only to be spurned and end up with a Chad Morris type.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

WaltonCollege

We are in no position to be giving anyone ultimatums.

Al Boarland

Quote from: HoggyCat on December 03, 2017, 06:03:51 am
There IS harm is putting all your eggs in his basket only to be spurned and end up with a Chad Morris type.

You go for your homer run hire and then look at the rest of the pool. I'm sure the brass is already taking action on plan B-Z.

EulessHog

[quote author=ResIpsaLoquitur link=topic=650309.msg11207195#msg11207195 date=1512268618
Malzahn's just finished his blow-out.  Time for the U of A to bow out.  Chad Morris has experience bringing losers out of the cellar.  There are other worthy coaches out there. 
Go Hogs Go!