Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When auburn fumbled, Gus was smiling.

Started by LawyerHog50, December 02, 2017, 04:48:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LawyerHog50

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

Arkansas Fan

a shady hog

If Gus wins he goes to the playoffs. You don't think he wants to coach in the playoffs?

HoggusMaximus

LawyerHog50

Quote from: a shady hog on December 02, 2017, 04:52:18 pm
If Gus wins he goes to the playoffs. You don't think he wants to coach in the playoffs?

Then tell me why he was smiling.

Cause if he loses he goes home buddy!!
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

LawyerHog50

Hog Milanese

What if I told you, Gus accepted the Auburn extension? And if he loses out, it's just icing on the cake?

clutch

Quote from: LawyerHog50 on December 02, 2017, 04:55:14 pm
Then tell me why he was smiling.

Cause if he loses he goes home buddy!!

Surely a lawyer is smarter than this.

LawyerHog50

Quote from: clutch on December 02, 2017, 05:06:14 pm
Surely a lawyer is smarter than this.

80 percent of people, no one can logic them into believing something. Gotta work backwards!

Logic is overrated. People only believe what they want to believe.

dandd TD

No Coach that has ever coached a game truely smiles
Out of happiness when his team fumbles the damn ball. Are you kidding me? He may want to come to Arkansas, but tonight he is all for those kids. I saw what you saw and I've done the same, I assure you, it wasn't a smile
Of happiness!

clutch

Quote from: LawyerHog50 on December 02, 2017, 05:07:32 pm
80 percent of people, no one can logic them into believing something. Gotta work backwards!

Logic is overrated. People only believe what they want to believe.

I'll agree with you there.

Mick Hogger

Well he sure wasn't smiling about that blocked field goal.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

goodguytex

I've walked into work plenty of times, seen the mess I was left and just smiled, shook my head, and just went to work. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Hoggish1

Lol, you don' t know the difference between a smile and a grimace?

Mike_e

"When auburn fumbled, Gus was smiling."

Just gas.
Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

arcowboy

Quote from: Hog Milanese on December 02, 2017, 04:59:55 pm
What if I told you, Gus accepted the Auburn extension? And if he loses out, it's just icing on the cake?