Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone needs to be recruiting Ole Miss players

Started by billmontgomery10, December 02, 2017, 05:26:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

billmontgomery10

With the NCAA dropping the hammer on Ole Miss, it's not just the seniors to be immediately eligible to transfer and play next fall, it's underclassmen too. They are already being released. Arkansas needs to look at their defensive linemen, offensive lineman and wide receivers.

factchecker

How good are they?

We've beaten them 4 years in a row.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

searkhogfan

With what we're supposed to be paying Gus.  We can't afford them now.  😂😂😂

Richard Davenport

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on December 02, 2017, 05:26:49 pm
With the NCAA dropping the hammer on Ole Miss, it's not just the seniors to be immediately eligible to transfer and play next fall, it's underclassmen too. They are already being released. Arkansas needs to look at their defensive linemen, offensive lineman and wide receivers.

I would imagine the new staff will look and see who's looking to leave and decide if they would be a good fit or not.

Muskliketusk

Patterson, Little and Anderson are three Gus was sure enough after at Auburn and two is from Texas. Patterson can see what Gua can do with a transfer QB and Little would be his LT. Anderson is a good safety to.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

jackflash

first thing a  new coach needs to do is sell himself to are commit or were  committed

zebradynasty

For some reason Arkansas has never been close to cracking into the MS recruiting wise. Doesn't matter if its transfers, JUCO or high school we rarely get much out of the state of Mississippi.

regi

After a backlash from parents, Ole Miss players can now transfer to any school, without restriction. We may have went 4-1 against under Bert, but they have talent in spots. Maybe Morris can get a scouting report from his boy Hugh?

The Hawg Marshal

I saw a picture of Jalen Hurts with one the Ole Miss stars at a High School game together. I can't remember the players name , but they were saying he's probably their best player after Patterson. Saban doesn't miss a beat.

VegasHog

Thinking Shea Patterson would excel in the new Chad Morris offense at Arkansas?

Been10Hog

Quote from: Richard Davenport on December 03, 2017, 01:12:58 pm
I would imagine the new staff will look and see who's looking to leave and decide if they would be a good fit or not.
Do you think Shea Patterson would be a good fit? He may not be interested in coming to the Hill, but he seems like a perfect plug in and play QB for Morris' style.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Been10Hog on December 07, 2017, 10:22:13 am
Do you think Shea Patterson would be a good fit? He may not be interested in coming to the Hill, but he seems like a perfect plug in and play QB for Morris' style.

Word is that Patterson is Michigan bound, if his OV goes well.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

nwahogfan1

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on December 02, 2017, 05:26:49 pm

Yes, plus Ms ST. ,  Tex A@M,  SMU,  UTSA and everywhere there is a Highly Ranked D1 player who dropped their commitment.    But I think if we stay in Texas, La.  and Arkansas plus some JUCOs that would be great in year 1.