Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auburn vs Georgia Game thread

Started by checkraiser88, December 02, 2017, 03:00:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhogman

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on December 02, 2017, 05:48:36 pm
Have to disagree. OU hasn't seen a defense like either one.
How is OhSt defense? I haven't paid much attention to them for obvious reasons, so just asking since OU beat them this year

ronmahony

Y'all act surprised about the officials. Whoever has the best shot at the NC always gets the calls. S.E.C. Protocol right there. Has been for years. You would think the best conference in the nation would have the best officials, basketball too, disgrace really.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hog Milanese

Oliver

Dark Helmet Hog

The game is close to getting out of hand. Auburn will blame Gus for being distracted.

jst01

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on December 02, 2017, 06:03:54 pm
The game is close to getting out of hand. Auburn will blame Gus for being distracted.

Atlhogfan1

The worse this gets the more of a reason for Gus to escape.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

corpitguy

And right or wrong it'll be hard to mount a defense.

allredhog

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on December 02, 2017, 06:02:54 pm
Ballgame

Yes sir!!   I do not care who the new coach is ( I do have opinions ), I just want my Razorbacks to compete and win
A redhead married a redhead and had redheaded children and all are HOGS!

DocHogliday

I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: wildhogman on December 02, 2017, 05:56:29 pm
How is OhSt defense? I haven't paid much attention to them for obvious reasons, so just asking since OU beat them this year

tOSU defense is good but not to elite level. Just my opinion though.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

nwahogs

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 02, 2017, 05:53:50 pm
Gus didn't fumble twice, Gus didn't throw the ball to the ineligble guy that was covered up, and Gus didn't allow the FG unit to cave. It's football, shite happens. That's the difference in the game.

Sure he did.

elkhog

Gus Malzahn COME ON DOWN!  You are the next coach @ the Arkansas Razorbacks!
GO HOGS!!!

jasonkoehn

Haven't we already had a coach that can't win the SEC CG?  Why are we so excited?

Hulk HOGan

Gus is about to lead the Hogs to many Music City Bowl appearances.

hotdog hog

Has anyone went to the AU board and say it sure is a shame he signed that extension. I bet they are melting down. Come on home Baby

nwahogs

God I hope he signed that contract

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

elkhog

Quote from: DocHogliday on December 02, 2017, 06:05:54 pm
Auburn looks bad

They looked great against Bama.  This game was almost predictable.  Georgia wanted revenge. 
GO HOGS!!!

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: jasonkoehn on December 02, 2017, 06:06:46 pm
Haven't we already had a coach that can't win the SEC CG?  Why are we so excited?
Because he has won one?

Atlhogfan1

Don't know how to get excited about Gus watching this.  Offense has been shut down.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

MO.Hog

Auburn friend of mine just text me "it's crazy how much I know you're wanting us to lose so you can hire said loser of a coach".

dhornjr1

Quote from: elkhog on December 02, 2017, 06:08:56 pm
They looked great against Bama.  This game was almost predictable.  Georgia wanted revenge. 

And Auburn and Alabama beat the hell out of each other.

duckman

Well, I guess $hits about to get real....  LOL

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MO.Hog on December 02, 2017, 06:09:57 pm
Auburn friend of mine just text me "it's crazy how much I know you're wanting us to lose so you can hire said loser of a coach".

Your friend is right.  Well it is a bit harsh. But we are wanting the loser of this game.

TebowHater

myriad_rocker

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on December 02, 2017, 06:07:11 pm
Beats what CBB was doing.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on December 02, 2017, 06:07:11 pm
And nobody cares that you think that. Literally, nobody. For the people that don't want our next coach or are already negative don't let the door hit you.....

TebowHater

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 02, 2017, 05:53:50 pm
Gus didn't fumble twice, Gus didn't throw the ball to the ineligble guy that was covered up, and Gus didn't allow the FG unit to cave. It's football, shite happens. That's the difference in the game.

CBB didn't fumble, commit the penalties, throw the picks, drops the passes either.

007 License To Squeal

Now talking about Arkansas trying to get Gus.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: TebowHater on December 02, 2017, 06:16:23 pm
CBB didn't fumble, commit the penalties, throw the picks, drops the passes either.
He didn't make it to this game to do it you moron.

David†

Bacons Rebellion

That was going to happen with a loss, no matter what the score.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

hoghearted

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 02, 2017, 06:09:38 pm
Don't know how to get excited about Gus watching this.  Offense has been shut down.   
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

imtad16

Well, no matter who it is, I'm looking forward to seeing who has good info.

It's been fun. I have had more fun on this board in the last week than I had the whole 2017 football season that is for sure.