Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what's phil up to in rocky top?

Started by tomarkansawyer, December 02, 2017, 10:37:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tomarkansawyer

"Vols coach Phillip Fulmer, who was named as the new Tennessee athletic director on Friday, pledged to make recruiting calls on behalf of the university until a new coach is put in place."

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/vols-search-coach-nebraskas-scott-frost-trying-steal-qb-commit-adrian-martinez

I hope so bad he names himself coach. It would be the greatest implosion in sports history.

kid squealer

SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

Tusker4life

According to their boards, he called Miles tonight.

Quote from: tomarkansawyer on December 02, 2017, 10:37:58 pm
"Vols coach Phillip Fulmer, who was named as the new Tennessee athletic director on Friday, pledged to make recruiting calls on behalf of the university until a new coach is put in place."

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/vols-search-coach-nebraskas-scott-frost-trying-steal-qb-commit-adrian-martinez

I hope so bad he names himself coach. It would be the greatest implosion in sports history.

Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

ipigsooie

Being reported that he has contacted  Les Miles

RebelliousHog

screwing over Tenner like they screwed him. 

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

hogninja

After thinking about it, Les fits Fulmer's style, recruiting is good and it silences the storm.

longpig

Probably selling the job on alums.  Tee Martin, Jim Bob Cooter....
Don't be scared, be smart.

NuttinItUp

Just happy to see Tennessee being such a mess. Makes our situation look better.

Inhogswetrust

What is Phil up to you ask? Probably about 350 pounds.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 03, 2017, 01:04:00 am
Just happy to see Tennessee being such a mess. Makes our situation look better.
we look like Einstein and Sir Isaac Newton combined right now compared to UT. The Vols fans have yet to realize that their athletic program, well, she ain't what she used to be. Oh they've put a bit of lipstick on the sow but UT will never be what they once were. Those days are gone with the wind. They'll settle on someone like T. Martin and will be in worse shape than they were with Butch Jones. Greatness will never rear it's head again at Knoxville sad to say. But they are living in the days of old. If they would swallow hard and hire Lane Kiffin once again, they might, I say MIGHT have a shot at returning to the big-time. But now that Phil has taken over the search, hiring Lane Kiffin at UT is about as likely as hitting the lottery 3 times. UT, or the UT we used to know is dead and gone.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

hogoffate

probably about 3 bills.

And making life even more miserable for those in the athletic department.
Loved it in 06 when Malzahn (how ironic) and Dmac destroyed them that night

Locutus_of_Boar

What's Phil up to?  Lou, Kenny, Jack, Joe, Danny, and Houston used to call it "meddlin."