Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#ComePlayWRForTheJoker (This is real)

Started by jbcarol, July 01, 2013, 11:11:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Joker Phillips @jokerphillips

As night falls.. The joker comes out and gets to work #comeplaywrforthejoker
7:58 PM - 30 Jun 2013
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ZERO

Wow. I can't imagine why a guy like this would have lost his head coaching job.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

RyeHogFan

Quote from: ZERO on July 01, 2013, 11:48:09 am
Wow. I can't imagine why a guy like this would have lost his head coaching job.

Yeah, it seems super cheesy to me. But I do seem to recall some recruits raving about this whole "PlayWRfortheJoker" thing. Guess who's opinion Phillips cares about. (Hint: it's not mine)

redeye

I'm wondering why anyone cares? It's not even newsworthy to me.

ZERO

Quote from: RyeHogFan on July 01, 2013, 09:57:33 pm
Yeah, it seems super cheesy to me. But I do seem to recall some recruits raving about this whole "PlayWRfortheJoker" thing. Guess who's opinion Phillips cares about. (Hint: it's not mine)

That's still not going to stop me from making fun of him, lol.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

jbcarol

Saturday, Oct. 5   at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

ZERO

Quote from: jbcarol on July 02, 2013, 06:30:50 am
Saturday, Oct. 5   at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL

I would give anything for The Joker to be coaching that game.

thefisher

An interesting thing is that Florida has no receiver commitments for this class yet!

They do have two "high" interest 4* guys. However, both are out of state.  Florida is only one of several teams rated as "high" interest for those recruits. It seems doubtful they end up with the Gators.

The same stats were found on Rivals and Scout. I didn't check at 247.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.