Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 and #2 both trailing

Started by Fayettechill14, November 17, 2012, 08:09:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogz87

I don't know if I'm more surprised Oregon lost or that Stanford held them to 14 points. 

Got_da_captain

Oregon loses...means ND is #1 yukkk

SemperFi

Amazing finish by Stanford! Down goes Oregon 17-14 in OT.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Danny J

Now THAT is what happens when Oregon finally faces a disciplined team with good line play. Reminiscent of LSU and Auburn. Now...imagine them playing SEC caliber defenses week in and week out. They are no better than aTm.

jfred59

Quote from: HawgJD on November 17, 2012, 10:36:13 pm
If USC wins next weekend... it's SEC v SEC again. Bet.

Dont think so because UA and UGA have to play each other in the SECCG

Hulk HOGan

I wouldn't mind it if David Shaw headed on down to Fayetteville.

alohawg

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 17, 2012, 10:38:36 pm
Now THAT is what happens when Oregon finally faces a disciplined team with good line play. Reminiscent of LSU and Auburn. Now...imagine them playing SEC caliber defenses week in and week out. They are no better than aTm.

This
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RazorbackRon

Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

nwarazfan

Quote from: jfred59 on November 17, 2012, 10:38:43 pm

Florida, LSU, SC, A&M are right behind them.

Hogfaniam

that's still pretty good though.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Ethan2010

Florida is right there too.

nwarazfan

Quote from: RazorbackRon on November 17, 2012, 10:39:17 pm
Notre Dame won't make it.

Barkley got hurt today.  Hope he can play next week.

MS_HogFan

If Florida St. beats Florida they might get in
SOOIE

ChicoHog

I almost always agree with you Danny and you are right again.  I love watching stanford type football.  Smash mouth and strong defense.  Oregon cannot play from behind when it's third and long.  Everything for them is horizontal and when it's third and long they are lost.  Stanford shoved their speed and gimmicks down their throat. 

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

hogman99

Quote from: hogman99 on November 17, 2012, 08:12:37 pm
Could be an interesting night

I guess I should change this to "Was an interesting night"

nwarazfan

Boise and Oh St too.  Good, strong physical def fronts controls the O offense. 

A.K.A.

Think again. The other SEC that doesn't get in the SEC champsionship would then possibly get in.
Home town of Texarkana Arkansas

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

ZERO

Quote from: rzrbk4life on November 17, 2012, 10:41:25 pm
Chip Kelley=Bob Stoops

And I would kiss a rattlesnake to have either of them.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

HawgJD

Quote from: nwarazfan on November 17, 2012, 10:39:35 pm
Florida, LSU, SC, A&M are right behind them.

Exactly. Kansas State is going to fall hard, ND isn't strong on the computers, and Oregon just got beat at home. SEC was 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

hogman99

Quote from: HawgJD on November 17, 2012, 10:42:59 pm
Exactly. Kansas State is going to fall hard, ND isn't strong on the computers, and Oregon just got beat at home. SEC was 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Notre Dame's computers just went up since they beat Stanford this year and we know what Stanford just did.

nwarazfan

If Fl beats FSU, they would be right there if ND were to lose.  Oregon may not fall below 5.  That will be what to watch.  K St should go to 8 although I don't know if they are top 10 worthy.  They'll probably end up in front of A&M and maybe SC.

HawgJD

Quote from: hogman99 on November 17, 2012, 10:44:56 pm
Notre Dame's computers just went up since they beat Stanford this year and we know what Stanford just did.

My dream scenario is them losing to a now weak USC team on the road.

razorbackkid

Incredible.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Danny J

Quote from: nwarazfan on November 17, 2012, 10:42:14 pm
Boise and Oh St too.  Good, strong physical def fronts controls the O offense.
No doubt....

ChicoHog

Quote from: HawgJD on November 17, 2012, 10:46:11 pm
My dream scenario is them losing to a now weak USC team on the road.
My dream scenario is they beat the Trojans 50-0 and win the NC title game.  Only thing better would be Hogs winning it. 

HawgJD

Quote from: ChicoHog on November 17, 2012, 10:49:33 pm
My dream scenario is they beat the Trojans 50-0 and win the NC title game.  Only thing better would be Hogs winning it.

I'd rather win it than the tide, bulldogs, or gators... but I would not want ND to beat an SEC team in the championship

Murr

Quote from: Got_da_captain on November 17, 2012, 10:37:58 pm
Oregon loses...means ND is #1 yukkk
Means SEC in BCSNC :)
Georgia/Alabama vs ND/SEC#3

dsims2k3

Yep
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.