Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#WPS4DGB

Started by Fayettechill14, January 30, 2012, 11:05:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

Can we get #WPS4DGB trending, all you Tweeters? Some students have already begun the effort!

Also, student body vice president Elizabeth Fiser sent out the following Tweet:

Elizabeth Fiser @epfiser
Just so you know how much Arkansas wants you here @DorialGB5 ... Bet this can get retweeted 1,000 times today!! #RazorbackNation

Go retweet that as well.

motownhog

Sure, what tha hell, I have been up for 24 hours for work. Guess I can try and do my part.
I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

megabull

tweeted  :razorback:

Fayettechill14

WPS is currently trending on Twitter!

Let's get #WPS4DGB going!

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

ATLHog

HoggusMaximus

Bogustus

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on January 30, 2012, 11:15:51 am
WPS is currently trending on Twitter!

Let's get #WPS4DGB going!

Unfortunately I think the WPS that is trending is Womens Professional Soccer.

But I retweeted  ;D

Hogginout

Hogs 4 Life

jonesark™

COCHISE

hawgs4packers

I had to create an account, but it has been done. It needs to pick up steam. Only been done around 50 times.
WOW!!!

hogwildinhotsprings

tweeted about a hundred times

RxRazorback

Ronnie Brewer is doing his part. Kind of picking up on twitter.
W88 Pig S88ie!

josh_sec33

yeah, Women's professional soccer disbanded for a season because they are dealing with an owner who they tried to disband because he's an idiot, but is tossing lawsuit after lawsuit at the league.

Hopefully they revamp their name. Their commissioner ticked me off when they wanted us to stop using #WPS since it's obviously "theirs"
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hoggy1

Ronnie Brewer just tweeted DGB as well.
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

WashUhog6

Trying to do my part.

COCHISE

Quote from: HoggyPetrino501 on January 30, 2012, 01:17:16 pm
Ronnie Brewer just tweeted DGB as well.
Sweet. Somebody tweet DMAC, Felix, and Joe Johnson and get them on it.

Ross U (HDHF)

Done! Haven't used my twitter account in 3 years, but anything to help remind this kid how much the Hogs want him.

Dallas Razorback

is this still gaining some momentum?

RazorBassin

Done, hopefully this catches on!

Boston RedHogs

Hambo

Done! Hope this could become a trending topic.
University of Arkansas '10

Triple T

I threw a tweet this direction!

dacskc

Quote from: 870 RZR on January 30, 2012, 11:22:10 am
Where do I sign?  ;D

She is TW's ex from what I've heard. Also, how could DGB turn us down with this kind of support:

Quote@DorialGB5 go to Arkansas, yo. The girls there are easy and they give out free Scantrons on test days. - @summerofmallett
:)

hogwildinhotsprings

dacskc

OK I retweeted...first time on Twitter. How do you tell what's trending/how many times it's been retweeted?

Boston RedHogs

Hambo

Quote from: dacskc on January 30, 2012, 02:27:06 pm
OK I retweeted...first time on Twitter. How do you tell what's trending/how many times it's been retweeted?

Just click on your own # tag and it should lead you to that page.
University of Arkansas '10

Fayettechill14

Elizabeth Fiser's original Tweet has been retweeted 790 times now... there are over 500 instances of #WPS4DGB thus far. Keep it up, those of you with Twitter who haven't Tweeted yet! It would be great to get this trending by tomorrow night.

Mr. Hog Jangles

If everyone just tweets then continues to retweet others tweets, we can really start a trend... I've been in a tweet battle with a few mizzou fans today. They really think DGB will make them an elite SEC school. They're so precious.
Quote from: duckman on April 17, 2012, 03:06:30 pm
If they have skin on em, they're real......

Quote from: RedyorNot on September 18, 2012, 06:52:40 pm
Btw, I hate the word "spunk"...makes me think of hotel comforters and black lights

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

KeithStone

Quote from: dacskc on January 30, 2012, 02:21:24 pm
She is TW's ex from what I've heard. Also, how could DGB turn us down with this kind of support:

yes, TWs ex, but DGB has a beautiful girlfriend already.  Actually, the two look a lot alike.

beebefootballfan

Quote from: KeithStone on January 30, 2012, 02:39:35 pm
yes, TWs ex, but DGB has a beautiful girlfriend already.  Actually, the two look a lot alike.

Has anybody ever verified the rumor that she is enrolling at the U of a, or is enrolled currently?
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Fayettechill14

Quote from: beebefootballfan on January 30, 2012, 02:47:22 pm
Has anybody ever verified the rumor that she is enrolling at the U of a, or is enrolled currently?

That rumor was hogwash. She has a basketball scholarship to UMKC in Kansas City. Doubtful her decision will affect DGB's at all.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: dacskc on January 30, 2012, 02:21:24 pm

Quote from: Mr. Hog Jangles on January 30, 2012, 02:37:49 pm
If everyone just tweets then continues to retweet others tweets, we can really start a trend... I've been in a tweet battle with a few mizzou fans today. They really think DGB will make them an elite SEC school. They're so precious.

I just retweet-ed a bunch of stuff.  Maybe around 20-25 tweets or so.  Most of it is the women's soccer but it still counts :)

TWEET away
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

KeithStone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on January 30, 2012, 02:49:43 pm
That rumor was hogwash. She has a basketball scholarship to UMKC in Kansas City. Doubtful her decision will affect DGB's at all.

UMKC is only 2 hours from Columbia.....

scootman

Tweeted. I'll hit it hard after work.
A new era in Razorback Football has arrived!

Boston RedHogs

This needs another bump.....

Fayettechill14

Quote from: KeithStone on January 30, 2012, 02:55:07 pm
UMKC is only 2 hours from Columbia.....

...and only 3 1/2 hours from Fayetteville.

I doubt he'll make one of the biggest decisions of his life based on his girlfriend. If he does, then I won't feel bad losing him.

SquidBilly

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on January 30, 2012, 02:49:43 pm

Someone needs to tell our women's bball coach that he needs to sacrifice a scholarship for the greater good.  If she's good enough to play at UMKC then she is good enough to be a Ladyback.

Fayettechill14

Trending topics coming from Little Rock at this moment:

1. DorialGB5
2. #WPS4DGB
3. WPS
4. DGB

Nice work, guys! Let's get it trending nationally!

Fayettechill14

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 30, 2012, 03:26:45 pm
Someone needs to tell our women's bball coach that he needs to sacrifice a scholarship for the greater good.  If she's good enough to play at UMKC then she is good enough to be a Ladyback.

At this stage of the proceedings that would likely be a recruiting violation

SquidBilly

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on January 30, 2012, 03:28:20 pm
At this stage of the proceedings that would likely be a recruiting violation

How so?  It is not as if she doesn't have any other offers and if she is legitimately given a spot on the team then there is no violation.  So if his girlfriend was the nation's best women's bball recruit, and he is the best football recruit, would we have to choose which one to offer? 

Boston RedHogs

Needs yet another bump.....

Dallas Razorback

Boston RedHogs

Just tweeted.  Need to keep this thread up!

Uncommon

January 30, 2012, 03:56:41 pm #47 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:02:19 pm by BeastBack 50
I love how Slim Chickens tweeted.  They should have thrown in five free 5 and 5's for Dorial.

HoneyNuttPetrinoos

Quote from: BeastBack 50 on January 30, 2012, 03:56:41 pm
I love how Slim Chickens tweeted.  They should have thrown in five 5 and 5's for Dorial.

Ha..  On Wed signing day..  5 chicken 5ingers n 5ries 5or $5.. 

Uncommon

Quote from: HoneyNuttPetrinoos on January 30, 2012, 04:00:10 pm
Ha..  On Wed signing day..  5 chicken 5ingers n 5ries 5or $5.. 
Oh crap.  I forgot that he wore number 5 in high school.  It's destiny.