Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Kicker/punter in country Matt Darr de-committs from USC...now looking at Hogs

Started by Hoggy Bear, January 11, 2010, 10:27:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballew

Quote from: hogtrack776 on January 14, 2010, 01:02:37 pm
Amy News on Darr and where he is going since Kiffin is now at USC??
Well, I doubt it's here with the recent commitment by Russ.

cosmodrum

Quote from: jokerhog on February 02, 2010, 12:19:35 pm
Alright I definitely deserve a smite for this, but I'm a history guy, so I can't help it. USC are the trojans. Trojans were from troy. Rome defeated Troy, so Troy was burning instead. Rome did burn later though!  :)...Smite away!!  :)

Go Hogs, get Darr!

Northern Turkey is burning!!!!!!!!!
Go away, batin'

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

jacobp

deshahawg

We got a kid from Arkansas recruited. When in the world were we not gunning hard for Darr. Surely we could get him over Fresno State.

hawgXi

Ghost Writer in the Sty

Quote from: jokerhog on February 02, 2010, 12:19:35 pm
Alright I definitely deserve a smite for this, but I'm a history guy, so I can't help it. USC are the trojans. Trojans were from troy. Rome defeated Troy, so Troy was burning instead. Rome did burn later though!  :)...Smite away!!  :)

Go Hogs, get Darr!

The Greeks defeated Troy, not Rome.  Totally different era.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: NolanForAD on February 02, 2010, 02:45:50 pm
The Greeks burned Troy, according to a work of fiction called the Iliad, by Homer, written about 800 BCE.  No one is certain that there ever was a City named Troy.  But we are certain that the Romans had nothing to with it.

what about the Germans?

Kenny Dowell Loggains

cosmodrum

Quote from: NolanForAD on February 02, 2010, 02:45:50 pm
The Greeks burned Troy, according to a work of fiction called the Iliad, by Homer, written about 800 BCE.  No one is certain that there ever was a City named Troy.  But we are certain that the Romans had nothing to with it, History Guy.

Actually, we are pretty sure about the existence of Troy, located in NW Turkey. 19th Century archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann (sp) discovered it.

But yeah, I guess we are certain, but pretty darn sure.

And yes, the German's bombed Pearl Harbor, and I applaud Cuba Gooding Jr and Ben Affleck's heroic efforts during the attack.

Now back to the thread about Fresno St's new punter.
Go away, batin'