Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#15 Ole Miss at # 6 West Virginia in hoops tonight - ESPN2

Started by FanWithFacts, December 23, 2009, 12:24:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FanWithFacts

Ole Miss is ranked 15th in the AP poll and is 10-1. The only loss was to # 8 Villanova. The Rebels handed # 12 Kansas State their only loss.

West Virginia is an 11 point favorite. I have not seen the Mountaineers play this year. They beat us by 2 last year in Oxford.

Do y'all think the Rebs can pull of the upset? Will Hog fans be cheering for the SEC? Or do y'all hate the Rebels too much to want the conference to get a much needed big win?

nuttless1

I hope you lose by 50.  If you were playing the Taliban I would pull for the Taliban.

Your biggest concern should be hoping kennedy don't get arrested for being drunk and shouting racial slurs at cab drivers!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: nuttless1 on December 23, 2009, 12:39:38 pm
I hope you lose by 50.  If you were playing the Taliban I would pull for the Taliban.

Your biggest concern should be hoping kennedy don't get arrested for being drunk and shouting racial slurs at cab drivers!!
Dude, it's West Virginia. The only darkies he'll see are covered in coal soot. ;)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on December 23, 2009, 02:08:01 pm
Dude, it's West Virginia. The only darkies he'll see are covered in coal soot. ;)
And since it's West Virginia...he won't see many teeth either.

Justifiable Hogicide

December 23, 2009, 07:10:50 pm #4 Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 09:06:17 pm by Justifiable Hogicide
Quote from: FanWithFacts on December 23, 2009, 12:24:40 pm

Will Hog fans be cheering for the SEC? Or do y'all hate the Rebels too much to want the conference to get a much needed big win?

I will pull for the SEC and therefore Ole Miss.
For me, the hate and distaste only extends to your football team while it is associated with the disgusting and vile Nutt. I would not pull for him at gunpoint, no matter the conference affiliation.

FanWithFacts

Quote from: nuttless1 on December 23, 2009, 12:39:38 pm

At this pace, we may get outrebounded by 50. Also, I never root for the Taliban

Sivad

Quote from: Pig in the Poke on December 23, 2009, 02:08:01 pm
Dude, it's West Virginia. The only darkies he'll see are covered in coal soot.
So Faulkner's Ole Miss got beat by a school in a state where hardly anybody can read.