Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#8 LSU vs. #9 Butler

Started by HOGSWEAT, March 19, 2009, 11:47:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGSWEAT

SEC Representing early, LSU is up 15-8... looking very dominant

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

LSU has a shot at knocking off NC if Lawson's injury affects him very much.

HOGSWEAT

blacksuit

HOGSWEAT

Butler cut it to 7 at one point but no real threat so far.

Buff

Quote from: abostian on March 19, 2009, 11:54:19 am

I thought the same thing, but I picked UNC since i figured it was a safer bet.  Starting to wish I'd taken the chance on that game and gone with LSU.  They're ballin today.

zebra

Hot_Town_Hog

Remember how bad the SEC is according to the experts in relation to the other Conferences..... ;)

Picked UNC to make the FF, but they might want to pull for Butler to pull this one out. LSU is not a team they want to play, especially if Lawson is not 100%.

Biggus Piggus

GO BUTLER!  One-point game.
[CENSORED]!

zebra

Butler making a run
LSU 41
But 40

15:49

felixjonesfan

I picked Butler to win in my bracket. I have UNC winning it all.

zebra

LSU 53
But 49

11:03

Thornton(LSU) has 20 points

PoormansRobbyHampton

zebra

LSU 56
But 54

Under 8 TV timeout

sooie84

I am sorry...i don't even like lsu and picked them to lose but the officiating in this half has been stacked against them

zebra

zebra

zebra

LSU 70
But 63

35.7 left

Butler's stud, Howard just fouled out

zebra

zebra

LSU 75
But 71

FINAL, SEC 1-0

The Hogfather

felixjonesfan

Well I got that one wrong. :(

The Hogfather

Memphis is the best defensive team in the nation!  At least, that's what all the analysts told me all year.

Hot_Town_Hog

SEC will go 0-3....Wait, that was per all the experts as of yesterday.

Go SEC!!!!!!!

Swine & Cheese Club

SEC is sucking right now!!!

BTW, LSU got screwed on their seeding.

WMHawgfan

don't be too shocked to see the bullies whip the huskies later on today.

Jim Harris

Quote from: abostian on March 19, 2009, 11:54:19 am

They should put some guy in at the start of the game to stomp on his foot on the opening tip. That should do it. ;D
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: drakehog on March 19, 2009, 01:54:41 pm
They should put some guy in at the start of the game to stomp on his foot on the opening tip. That should do it. ;D

Bet the Coach will think about it....It would certainly be worth the technical....If LSU plays to their ability, this could be a dangerous game for UNC.

I say go for it....Might stomp both of them just to make sure.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: Hog Fan4 Life07 on March 19, 2009, 01:36:43 pm
SEC is sucking right now!!!

BTW, LSU got screwed on their seeding.

I don't know which is worse, SEC Champion getting an 8 seed, or SEC Tourney champion (with a respectable W/L record) getting a 13 seed.  No respect.  I can't help but think of the "down" SEC years a couple of years ago when FL won back to back championships.  No matter how often the SEC proves people wrong, we continue to get no respect in bball.

Hot_Town_Hog

Quote from: abostian on March 19, 2009, 02:09:27 pm
I don't know which is worse, SEC Champion getting an 8 seed, or SEC Tourney champion (with a respectable W/L record) getting a 13 seed.  No respect.  I can't help but think of the "down" SEC years a couple of years ago when FL won back to back championships.  No matter how often the SEC proves people wrong, we continue to get no respect in bball.

Don't forget LSU made the Final Four as well when we were touted as being very down. That won't happen this year, but most seem to have short memories with how we get dissed in the National media regardless of how down the league is in BB. Maybe it is jealously because we dominate in football, who knows.