Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Hog Fan in South Korea

Started by jsfore, October 18, 2006, 05:00:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jsfore

Hello to all you from the Land of the Morning Calm. I am currently stationed in South Korea and in 5 months will be reassigned to Germany for my last assignment and then it's on to retirement.  I have been a Hog fan my whole life and look forward to reading everyone's opinion on our beloved Hogs.

:razorback: :razorback:

LHogman2000

Welcome to Hogville!!!  Never been to Korea but have been stationed in Germany.  If you haven't been there, you will love it.
GHG. WPS!!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville, and thankyou for your service.............

Also make sure to keep an eye on that little gomer north of you   ;)

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

BigPapaHawg

Welcome to Hogville!

WPS!    :razorback:

Thanks for what you do, serving our great country!
WOO PIG

Broken Trigger

jsfore

Thanks for the warm welcome and it's an honor to serve this great country along with all my brothers and sisters in arms, we are truly blessed...believe me Thunderhog we are keeping on eye on that little gomer...

Swino

Welcome, thank you and keep your head on a swivel.  It looks like a cockfight could erupt over there at any time.

quest4excellence

Welcome to the board, hope it brings you closer to home

Word to ya motha! -Vanilla Ice

Hoglicious21

HogFaninGA

Welcome.  I lived in Seoul, South Korea for almost a year as an consultant for LP.  As you know, Seoul has its ups and downs.  Is Itawon still as crazy as it was in 2001?  The stinch of kimchee took years to get out of my skin.  Well I hope you stay safe and have a good time over there.  Thanks for serving our country.

luckyrazor

Welcome and Thanks for everything you and all the other do!!  ;)

bigyellowdog

Welcome to Hogville!  Where at in Korea are you stationed?

Candon Bolinger

Welcome to Hogville !!!!

Thanks for all that you do !!!!

May God Bless all of you!!