Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A little help here please

Started by USCfan, September 22, 2006, 08:57:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

USCfan

Hey hogs,

I wanted to ask your opinion.  What do you think of the USC team this year? Honestly?

I mean, do they have a  weak secondary, good DL?  Being a true fan, like all of you all here are real hogs fans, I kinda get blinded to their weaknesses.

Did I hear McFadden is injured again?     :razorback:

jhog45

I think that your program is a well oiled machine! One that many college football fans would die for! Dont see too many glaring weaknesses, at least not against us. Your defense is so big and fast it is scary. I expect to see yall playing for the NC this year. By the way, E Moody stood out to me among your young stable of RB's. Good luck the rest of the year, sorry we couldnt give ya'll better games!!

Tomhog™

D Mac isn't injured again.  He's still not 100% from his infamous "big toe" dislocation.

USC looks legit right now.  I can see them maybe losing one game this year to keep them out of the title running.  but still a solid team that is poised and can move the ball...

jresrev

I also think USC is staring another National Championship game in the face.  I sure hate it for you guys.

Broken Trigger

They look very good again to me.  Ohio State, USC, and Michigan look like the best three in the nation to me.  I would say your Trojans have as good a chance as anyone of winning it all.

HOGBLOODED

They are well coached. Pete Carrol lost Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush, and Lendale White, and he's still undefeated. Now they won't win the championship. I think West Virginia, Ohio State, Michigan, and even Auburn can beat them. They just lost too many great players.

Candon Bolinger

Not as tough as in the past but still a very good team maybe one loss maybe but i doubt it
Welcome to Hogville
Welcome to Hogville
Welcome to Hogville
Welcome to Hogville