Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A big Texas howdy

Started by wacohogbill, August 20, 2006, 07:44:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wacohogbill

Actually, a big Arkansas howdy from Texas...I'm an old Hogville guy who has been reading the threads for over a year, and just decided to join the posting fray. I grew up in Little Rock, but have been residing in Waco for 40 years. My whole family lives and dies with the hogs.  My oldest son is Wacohog.We plan to be at the Tenn. game, and  I'm looking forward to meeting some of my Hogville friends on that weekend.
One thought: we have some new coaches in key positions, a new offensive plan and an improving defense, recruiting is looking good, we're off the NCAA penalties, and we have a promising young quarterback.....lots of positives here.  SO:could we not bury at least some of the past, reduce the venom and give these young men and their coaches who represent us our total support? Just a thought....but anyway, it is exciting to at last be a poster.  SOOOOOOOOEY

razorrichard

Welcome Bill. Look forward to seeing Wacohog and yourself in November.

THROWITDEEP

Welcome to Hogville!  RRS will be rocking for that Tenn. game!

HoggerNocker

Welcome to the board! :razorback:

Broken Trigger

Glad you finally joined, Wacohogbill.  Welcome.

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville....... Nice first post.

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

beatnikluv

Alkehog

T-hawg

I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

wacohog

Hey Pops,

Glad you finally came on board. I hope you'll continue to post. Happy Birthday (8-25) if I forget to post it on friday.

Rich

J.A.Y.

Welcome aboard Bill,

Good to see the father-son connection working on Hogville.

GHG!
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

PigPusher

A big belated welcom Bill. A great board.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

SbrokeskiAg

Luuuuuurker!!  Good to have ya.  Hope you're enjoying my home state...I'm enjoying yours.  Spread the good news brotha. Tell you what, I'll make it to a Hog game this year and cheer on your Hogs just as long as you go to the Aggie game in Waco and yell until your tonsils bleed for my Ags.  Alright good deal.  C-ya around.

wacohogbill

Sounds good, my new-found Aggie friend.  Ever get to WAco?  Let me know and I'll try to meet you @ some neutral corner for an intoxicant or two.  Gig'em Aggies and GO HOGS

JIMMY BOARFFETT

September 08, 2006, 09:36:18 pm #17 Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 10:01:43 am by PIGHEDED
Welcome to the board Wacohogbill, I appreciate and share your sentiments about the positives.  I too will be at the Tennessee game.  I hope to finally see the Hogs give a dose to the Vols that they so well deserve.  WPS :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Razorgirl

bigyellowdog

LHogman2000

Welcome.  I live just down IH35 from you in Killeen.  Next time I ride thru Waco, I'll call the Hogs, just join in when you can. Would be nice if the Hogs would play Baylor again.  But we know, that will never happen. 

Go Hogs!!

Hoglicious21

Candon Bolinger

SpareRib

Welcome to Hogville, WacoHogBill.  Join the fun.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!