Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Season Converted Fan - Go Hogs!

Started by ammomom, January 20, 2007, 11:11:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ammomom

I was born and raised in Tennessee, lived all over the country and have been married to an Arkie for over 25 years.  Our son and daughter are Razorback fans...I finally jumped on board.  ;D  My son is Hogville member Ammohog and my husband is Autohog. 
I love the fan base, especially compared to the fans at some "other" schools.  I love the character displayed by the players - they have a lot of heart.  They seem to be total team players.  After all, isn't that what it's all about?
I've been to a lot of games.  I saw the Hogs play in Bud Walton during the National Championship season, many football games in Little Rock, Fayetteville and Neyland Stadium (no good ones there  :'( - waiting for the next time ;)). 
Loved the game today...can't wait until football season when I can watch DMac, Felix, Peyton, Marcus and the whole grand crew blow away the whole SEC!!!!
Thanks for having me on board!!! 
WPS!!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

PorcineSublime

Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

ammohog

To all those wondering, I have never met this women before! I have absolutly no clue what she is talking about, and by no means have any affiliation to her.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Just kidding.................Hi mom! Welcome to Hogville!  ;) 
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

luckyrazor

NuttinItUp

HOG_INSURANCE

Quote from: ammohog on January 22, 2007, 11:50:57 am
To all those wondering, I have never met this women before! I have absolutly no clue what she is talking about, and by no means have any affiliation to her.

That was funny, +1 karma 2ya.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Just kidding.................Hi mom! Welcome to Hogville!  ;) 
Thank goodness my N.O. Saints are winning!