Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU or OM?

Started by JIHawg, November 21, 2015, 03:31:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: HamIAm on November 21, 2015, 04:55:48 pm
I can't believe OM is in danger of blowing a 24 point lead at home

I guess sometimes having the Clapp is advantageous???
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Danny J on November 21, 2015, 04:12:39 pm
AND the last time the Gators played in the Sugar bowl they had very few fans...it was almost all UL fans. I am telling you guys that the Gators have no chance at the Sugar bowl IF they lose their next two games. They are barely squeaking by even bad teams at home.

LSU is finished.

Ole Miss loses to MSU and we are a lock for the Sugar IF we win out.

We would have to finish ranked higher in the CFP rankings than Florida, LSU, and Ole Miss which isn't likely to happen.

Peter Porker

Ole Miss has an outside chance to win the West and I don't want them cheaters near Atlanta, so Geaux Tigers.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

hoglady

Quote from: Hog Pharm on November 21, 2015, 05:03:18 pm
We would have to finish ranked higher in the CFP rankings than Florida, LSU, and Ole Miss which isn't likely to happen.

I'm with you.
I thought the Sugar Bowl HAD to take the highest ranked SEC team in the CFP if the SEC Champ went to the playoff. I don't think they have a choice on that.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

mckinneyhog5

Man I hate Ole Miss...so glad we broke their little hearts in spectacular fashion.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Tusks

I'm going to miss Les.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

pigture perfect

I know we killed LSu last week, but Ole miss is Mauling the kittens. It's about to get uglier after the intercept.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BearsBisonsBoars

OM fans giving high fives to the kid who got ejected for punching.

No class on either side.

Last time I remember one of our players getting ejected (for a real reason - not "targeting"), he was drug off field by his shoulder pad and booed on his way out.

Qui Gon Jinn

It's funny that people had a melt down over CBB getting between one of our players and opposing player by barely touching him.  OM just had several coaches moving the pile.  I know it's a slightly different scenario, but seems to be ok when it's not AR.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

Danny J

Quote from: hoglady on November 21, 2015, 05:06:30 pm
I'm with you.
I thought the Sugar Bowl HAD to take the highest ranked SEC team in the CFP if the SEC Champ went to the playoff. I don't think they have a choice on that.
I thought after the CFP playoffs went into effect the SEC league office then took over the duties of deciding which bowls(affiliated with) to send their teams to. Before the playoffs there were mandated rules but now I think all bets are off. I think.....

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on November 21, 2015, 05:39:08 pm
OM fans giving high fives to the kid who got ejected for punching.

No class on either side.

Last time I remember one of our players getting ejected (for a real reason - not "targeting"), he was drug off field by his shoulder pad and booed on his way out.

That was at Vanderbilt.
This is my non-signature signature.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 21, 2015, 05:54:55 pm
That was at Vanderbilt.

Was it? My bad. Remembered that as being at home. I do remember our fans were pretty pissed on social media though, so I hope it would have had the same reaction at home.

Dr. Starcs

Danny J

Quote from: Danny J on November 21, 2015, 05:53:24 pm
I thought after the CFP playoffs went into effect the SEC league office then took over the duties of deciding which bowls(affiliated with) to send their teams to. Before the playoffs there were mandated rules but now I think all bets are off. I think.....
This is the only thing I could find:

Both participants in the Orange, Rose and Sugar Bowls are contracted outside the
playoff arrangement (Big Ten and Pac-12 to Rose Bowl; SEC and Big 12 to Sugar Bowl;
ACC to Orange Bowl against the highest ranked available team from the SEC, Big Ten
and Notre Dame). If a conference champion qualifies for the playoff, then the bowl
will choose a replacement from that conference. When those bowls host the semifinals
and their contracted conference champions do not qualify, then the displaced
champion(s) will play in one of the other New Year's bowls.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2015/0712/15sec_bowls.pdf

pigture perfect

What will LSU fans say about losing to OM? I Still think beating them at their place than beating them on the road.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

JoeyCapital

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on November 21, 2015, 05:56:36 pm
Was it? My bad. Remembered that as being at home. I do remember our fans were pretty pissed on social media though, so I hope it would have had the same reaction at home.
Yeah, Korliss Marshall hit a punt returner so hard I thought the kids face melted, iirc.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

Dr. Starcs

^^^

It was Marquel Wade

JoeyCapital

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 21, 2015, 07:08:57 pm
^^^

It was Marquel Wade
You're right. The other freak athlete that couldn't do right.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece