Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINAL from Columbia: The Citadel 23, South Carolina 22

Started by jbcarol, November 20, 2015, 03:26:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState 3m3 minutes ago

That's the weirdest thing I have ever seen and perfectly fitting for this season.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

pigture perfect

That's a winner for The Citadel. I don't know about the false start late in the game though. Cost SC a TD.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jbcarol

Heath Cline ‏@heathradio 14m14 minutes ago

Penalty on Cooper TD was on inside receiver of the two on right side. Close, but justifiable call. Had nothing to do with play's success.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Josh Kendall ‏@JoshatTheState 13m13 minutes ago

Perry Orth confirmed officials blew the whistle at the snap on the 94-yard TD to Cooper and that several players stopped playing.

jbcarol

SportsTalk ‏@sportstalksc 8m8 minutes ago

Just announced Citadel win over USC here...obvious big roar from the Clemson fans.

Pigeon got delayed

jbcarol

Head Ball Coach ‏@HeadBallCoachSC 52m52 minutes ago (Totally not Steve Spurrier.)

ESPN has moved next week's game to 8am on Disney XD.

jbcarol

David Cloninger ‏@DCTheState 3m3 minutes ago

The Citadel received a $275,000 check for this game.

While you're in town, go ahead and win game in Columbia -- Priceless