Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FINAL from Ben Hill Griffin: Florida 20, Florida Atlantic 14 in One Overtime

Started by jbcarol, November 20, 2015, 03:22:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

RazorChuck

Danny J

FAU got hosed in OT....two no calls...the last one especially was clearly PI...clearly without doubt PI. Unreal...must be nice to be a Bama and UF fan when your teams DB's are allowed to mug WR's.

BPsTheMan

hogcard1964

alohawg

Pitiful, if roles were reversed, UF has 1st and goal @ the 1.  :puke:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

XavierZane

How lucky for Florida that the SEC Office decided to stop calling that silly pass interference nonsense. 

I mean, that was as blatant fixing as I've ever seen.  You could hear the phone calls happening as soon as The Citadel won.

HogPharmer

McElwain sounds like a politician...

"How do you get better on offense?"

"Well we gotta look in the mirror.... Stop looking around... We might have sold more popcorn..."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

ImHogginIt

Couple obvious pass interference calls not called. Screw Florida. I hope they get ass raped by FSU and Bama.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Danny J on November 21, 2015, 02:37:27 pm
FAU got hosed in OT....two no calls...the last one especially was clearly PI...clearly without doubt PI. Unreal...must be nice to be a Bama and UF fan when your teams DB's are allowed to mug WR's.

those were good no calls

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Danny J

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 21, 2015, 02:41:18 pm
those were good no calls
Disagree... I am talking about the 2nd and 3rd down plays in OT. On the 2nd down play even the SEC announcer said it was clear holding and on the 3rd down play the DB was ALL OVER the WR which left him no chance to catch the ball. The DB wasn't even looking for the ball. Terrible no calls.

jbcarol

All shook up:

Robbie Andreu ‏@RobbieAndreu 6m6 minutes ago

Gators somehow find a way to hang on and with this (sic). Not sure they deserved it, but they move to 10-1. That's all that matters.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Danny J on November 21, 2015, 02:43:16 pm
Disagree... I am talking about the 2nd and 3rd down plays in OT. On the 2nd down play even the SEC announcer said it was clear holding and on the 3rd down play the DB was ALL OVER the WR which left him no chance to catch the ball. The DB wasn't even looking for the ball. Terrible no calls.

Disagree

His hand was on the shoulder, not holding it. Not looking for the ball on the other one? So? He didn't contact him before the ball got there.

the general public is brainwashed in favor of the offense on these

God bless

RazorChuck

Defiantly did not deserve that win, as it was handed to them by the officiating, absolutely horrible.

LRHawg

Florida won't score on Bama. Calling it now.

jbcarol

Pat Dooley ‏@pat_dooley 2h2 hours ago

This officiating crew at UF-FAU is a blooper reel.

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson ‏@osgators 1m1 minute ago

'I thought he looked spooked at times ... I don't blame him,' Mac on Treon Harris.

Danny J

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 21, 2015, 02:46:29 pm
Disagree

His hand was on the shoulder, not holding it. Not looking for the ball on the other one? So? He didn't contact him before the ball got there.

God bless
He was holding onto his shoulder and almost dragged him to the ground. How would that be possible if he just had his hand on the shoulder? And on the other play he most definitely contacted him before the ball got there. My God man he was reaching back through the defender to try and catch the ball. Clearly holding on the 2nd down play and PI on the 3rd play.

Oh well....life goes on.

Danny J

Quote from: LRHawg on November 21, 2015, 02:56:45 pm
Florida won't score on Bama. Calling it now.
No doubt....the Gator offense is horrible.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on November 21, 2015, 02:46:29 pm
Disagree

God bless

First no call, I thought I saw his fingers curl around the edge of his jersey. But was watching on a stream instead of TV, so quality wasn't the best.

Second no call was correct. No contact in the air, no doubt.

HawgWild

I guess this shows that you don't have to be good to win the East. FL has looked terrible in every game I've seen them in.