Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stingray Steve's Mississippi State Rant #10 2015 Arkansas!

Started by SwazyHog, November 19, 2015, 05:06:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

dsgreen

He is talking a lot of smack on the hogs for someone who is going to die because of bacon.

RazorbackRon

WTH do you know anything about somebody called Stingray Steve?
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

Danny J

I have now been recording and watching Finebaum the last week or so and I am going to be honest.....Stingray Steve causes me to bust out laughing every time I even see a picture of him much less when he starts talking. He reminds me of Homer Simpson.

Arkansas Fan

Bacon_Bitz

Wmhog

He may be a Miss State fan but Damn! He sure looks like he is related to Tusk!

spiritof92

For a completely random guy he sure acts like people care what he thinks.

MuskogeeHogFan

Go Hogs Go!

870hogfan

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

RebelW

JIMMY BOARFFETT

He'd be in trouble if that bacon popped up and caught all that neck meat on fire.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

wupigsuey

I like Stingray alright. He's harmless. Just a fan of his team. Nobody takes him seriously, surely.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Danny J on November 19, 2015, 05:36:41 pm
I have now been recording and watching Finebaum the last week or so and I am going to be honest.....Stingray Steve causes me to bust out laughing every time I even see a picture of him much less when he starts talking. He reminds me of Homer Simpson.

I don't know, I think Homer Simpson inspires more confidence when he speaks.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HillBillyHogfan

He looks like someone cut off the bottom half of his body, turned it around backwards and stuck it back on. Why are his a$$ cheeks in the front?
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Sugar Free Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on November 19, 2015, 07:58:06 pm
He'd be in trouble if that bacon popped up and caught all that neck meat on fire.

+1 My god I got a good healthly laugh from that one.
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

MissippHog

Quote from: Sugar Free Hog on November 20, 2015, 02:17:44 am
+1 My god I got a good healthly laugh from that one.
Me too.  Caught me off guard and now my coworkers are staring at me.  Not that I would be reading a message board at work, mind you  :razorback:

On a related note, MSU sure puts out some winners. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sPAe3ZsSZ0

longpig

Quote from: Danny J on November 19, 2015, 05:36:41 pm

A lot of lamp oil on that boy.
Don't be scared, be smart.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Medic821

scruf

Quote from: dsgreen on November 19, 2015, 05:16:15 pm
He is talking a lot of smack on the hogs for someone who is going to die because of bacon.
+1 Post of the Year Candidate.

scruf

Hey, look - inbred thumbs also have terrible opinions.

Craig O Squeal

SwazyHog

bamapig

I thought he was going to have a heart attack in the middle of that weak rant... Maybe it'll happen after all that bacon is consumed and state gets their a$$ handed to them a second straight week! WPS!!

cbhawg03

Its like Robert Shields made a video instead of writing a column

reddogjcss

SPAL

TDHawgs

::)

What did I just see?  I want that 2:37 of my life back!!

SquidBilly

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TrueBlue

Yea, I had a bulldog too. He would definitely eat bacon...but he would also eat his own turds. Not the brightest dog I ever had...

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Choctaw Hog

The sad reality is that you could meet Steve somewhere and given just one guess you could probably correctly guess he was from the state of Mississippi.  Alabama would be another good guess.   

Snoop Hoggy Hogg

I had a hard time seeing his mouth. Also, he is one more slice of bacon away from a major cardiovascular event!! Seriously

spiritof92

"Taking advantage of his fame"?

I've never heard of him before clicking on this thread nor have I seen him mentioned anywhere else.

LZH

Well, the guy isn't THAT stupid. I mean he obviously conned someone into buying him an 8XL Mississippi State polo shirt, plus got them to allow him to use their kitchen and cook all their bacon.....'cause you know damn well he lives in a camper.

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hogcard1964 on November 19, 2015, 06:37:40 pm
He looks like a thumb.

Close.  I was thinking more like a babushka doll or matryoshka doll  whichever is correct.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Qadi999

Quote from: Albert Einswine on November 21, 2015, 01:43:00 pm
Bears a strong to resemblance to Peter Griffin to me.
stingray steve is what you get if Oliver Hardy and Hitler had a baby.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

DThog90

LZH

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: LZH on November 21, 2015, 01:35:47 pm
Well, the guy isn't THAT stupid. I mean he obviously conned someone into buying him an 8XL Mississippi State polo shirt, plus got them to allow him to use their kitchen and cook all their bacon.....'cause you know damn well he lives in a camper.

A pop up camper at a rest stop outside of Tupelo.
This is my non-signature signature.

Pancetta

Is that a woman with a mustache or a man in great need of one of those "low T" clinics?
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta