Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU FAN REACTION TO LOSING TO ARKANSAS: FIRE LES MILES!

Started by Hawgzinbowlz, November 17, 2015, 06:17:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgzinbowlz

Großer Kriegschwein

YouTube recommended I watch that earlier today. I lol'd and went back to work.

Bless his heart.
This is my non-signature signature.

hobhog

I have news for this guy. LSU wasn't ready to play BEFORE Bama, much less after.

Hogs never seem to get that Alabama concussion after our game with them. Strange.....

GolfnHog

Here's my recommendation: LSU, If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between sh*T and syphilis.

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

MultipleScoreGasms

Quote from: GolfnHog on November 17, 2015, 06:37:27 pm
Here's my recommendation: LSU, If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it between sh*T and syphilis.
Ha!  I love this!

HamIAm

This is funny.  LSU has been beaten by Bama seven times during Miles tenure. In the following game they have lost twice and won five times, a winning percentage of 71 percent.  His conference record during his time at LSU is 60-26, a 69% winning rate.  They actually have a better record after losing to Bama than their cumulative conference record. His argument doesn't hold water.  They just can't come to grips with the fact that we were the better team Saturday.

I'm sure it's tougher to play the week after playing Bama, but that's not their problem.  Their problem is thinking that just because they had the better team in the past that they have a superior program now.  Just keep thinking that way, please.

HoggusMaximus

funny how we can win our games after the Alabama game.

HogBreath

I've felt for a while now, that it was just a matter of time before Lester got kicked to the curb.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

COCHISE

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 17, 2015, 07:17:27 pm
funny how we can win our games after the Alabama game.
Psst....Georgia steamrolled us following our game with Bama last year and we had a bye week between the Bama and Auburn game this year.  ;)

TeufelHog

LSU Fans are nuts . . . Les' overall record at LSU is 110W-31L.  Talked about spoiled fans.

hview

ZERO

I stopped watching after the stupid "Alabama Concussion" narrative was brought out yet AGAIN. LSU has lost two games the game after playing Alabama (under Les Miles), win or lose (mostly lose). They were both to Arkansas and that's only happened the last two years in a row. But you'd think after the loss last year, it was a well-documented and cemented effect, despite literally being a first. Now it's an unshakeable untruth. That narrative will never be re-written, even though half a teaspoon of research proves it to be false.

We beat LSU. We beat them all the time. We always have, with or without Alabama. I'm not sure why we can almost always count on staying in the game up until the end with LSU, but we can and it has nothing to do with Bama.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

pigmailyen

"We need a week to think about life, to think about what we wanna do."
Priceless.

Vantage 8 dude

So they need a week after the get their annual tail kicking by 'Bama just to "get their heads back on straight" after the concussions they took from the Tide. Golly, gee....I suggest that EVERY TEAM in the SEC that plays Alabama have a week off after that game just to "clear their heads". (Sniff, sniff) so unfair that poor little ole LSU had to play little ole Arkansas last Saturday. Perhaps in the future the Hogs should plan to go easy on them assuming the schedule remains as is in future years.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ZERO on November 17, 2015, 08:27:04 pm
I stopped watching after the stupid "Alabama Concussion" narrative was brought out yet AGAIN. LSU has lost two games the game after playing Alabama (under Les Miles), win or lose (mostly lose). They were both to Arkansas and that's only happened the last two years in a row. But you'd think after the loss last year, it was a well-documented and cemented effect, despite literally being a first. Now it's an unshakeable untruth. That narrative will never be re-written, even though half a teaspoon of research proves it to be false.

We beat LSU. We beat them all the time. We always have, with or without Alabama. I'm not sure why we can almost always count on staying in the game up until the end with LSU, but we can and it has nothing to do with Bama.
Sorry but I have totally no, nada, zilch, zippo, nyet sympathy for the tigers. Even though they lost to the Tide they still only had one loss and were still very much in the race for the SECW and perhaps even the league title. While they would have needed someone to beat that Tide, they still had a very legitimate chance to go at least 11-1, play in a prestigious New Year's Day bowl with very high national rankings still in their grasp. To say you were just mentally and physically devastated by the pummeling they got in T-Town is WEAK and inexcusable. While it was doubtless a tough game, other teams have endured just as bad and still gone onto to have great success. The bottom line is this LSU is gutless and has no heart or courage!!!!!!!

DLUXHOG

"get back to dominating the SEC"?   where does he get that?   LSU was nadda before Saban and Miles came to town.............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

codeHog

LSU you moved the game because you wanted A&M to end the year

PorkSoda

Quote from: DLUXHOG on November 17, 2015, 08:46:22 pm
"get back to dominating the SEC"?   where does he get that?   LSU was nadda before Saban and Miles came to town.............
saban started coaching lsu in 1999 over 15 years ago.  I don't even remember who coached LSU before that and it doesn't really matter.  they have been a major force in the SEC for over a decade.

Bama wasnt anything before saban either, but since then they have been a major force as well.

the fact that we might finish ahead of LSU and right behind bama is amazing for a team the started the season by losing to toledo and TT
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: ricepig on November 17, 2015, 08:54:49 pm
http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/14016697-93/thinning-ice-lsus-les-miles
"LSU went from 8-0 in SEC play in 2011 to 6-2 in 2012, 5-3 in 2013 and 4-4 in 2014. The Tigers are 4-2 right now. If they lose out, that would make LSU a mighty mediocre 13-11 in SEC games the past three years. And mediocrity doesn't feed the beast that have become LSU football expectations. Not anymore."
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 17, 2015, 06:28:46 pm
YouTube recommended I watch that earlier today. I lol'd and went back to work.

Bless his heart.

He's right.  But Less somehow needs to survive to not fight another day...

Hoggish1

Quote from: TeufelHog on November 17, 2015, 08:19:51 pm
LSU Fans are nuts . . . Les' overall record at LSU is 110W-31L.  Talked about spoiled fans.

All I can say is I don't want to know how they could do with another coach.  So, yes, I guess I agree with you!

lasthog

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 17, 2015, 08:56:23 pm
saban started coaching lsu in 1999 over 15 years ago.  I don't even remember who coached LSU before that and it doesn't really matter.  they have been a major force in the SEC for over a decade.

Bama wasnt anything before saban either, but since then they have been a major force as well.

the fact that we might finish ahead of LSU and right behind bama is amazing for a team the started the season by losing to toledo and TT

I believe Bama won a few NC's before Saban. 

KlubhouseKonnected

Oh well, it's not like all of our fans lose gracefully very often.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Piney Woods Rooter

Maybe if LSU recruited more uncommon men they would figure out how to deal with the Bama tragedy that will occur every year😀

SamBuckhart

OM probably beats them this week. Great time to WOO PIG!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

rljjr

I love the excuses that aren't validated by the facts. Arkansas is simply better than LSU right now. Take a look at LSU's record after Bama. They've lost what, 3 times? All to the Hogs. That's not a Bama concussion. That's an Arkansas butt whipping you got. Arkansas seemed to have no hangover after we got beat by Bama. We got up and beat Aubbie. It was tough, but we did it. MAYBE the Hogs have mentally tougher kids. MAYBE the Hogs have physically stronger kids. MAYBE CBB outcoached Les. Either way, the FACTS show TWO 17 point wins over LSU in consecutive years. Stop making excuses, Corn Dogs. You're on your way back to mediocrity. The Hogs are on the rise!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DLUXHOG on November 17, 2015, 08:46:22 pm

They had their moments but not as consistently. Ironically one of their best coaches prior was from Arkansas. He also ironically played football for Bear Bryant.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

riccoar

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 17, 2015, 08:59:50 pm
"LSU went from 8-0 in SEC play in 2011 to 6-2 in 2012, 5-3 in 2013 and 4-4 in 2014. The Tigers are 4-2 right now. If they lose out, that would make LSU a mighty mediocre 13-11 in SEC games the past three years. And mediocrity doesn't feed the beast that have become LSU football expectations. Not anymore."
Either way is a win-win for us.  Miles is guaranteed to do something during a game that makes Brick Tamland look like a genius.  But, if he gets canned, then LSU becomes mediocre for awhile.  What big name coach is coming there knowing that 8-9 wins a year is not enough?

popcornhog

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 17, 2015, 08:56:23 pm

Lol wut?

They'd won at least a share of 12 national titles before Saban showed up (some are legitimately disputed, but regardless of how you count them they are historically one of the 5 best all time programs in CFB).
WPS

SemperFi

Wonder what their excuse is going to be when they do finally beat Bama and still get their butts kicked when they play the Hogs? They need to stop their whining and just accept that they got beat by a better "team". Wake up LSU fans! Just because you have a top recruiting class year in and year out does not translate into winning on the field...just ask Texas fan about that.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Hog N Bama

Quote from: codeHog on November 17, 2015, 08:54:18 pm
Yes, and they thought Arkansas would be a pushover and easy win after playing Bama. Ha.  See how all that turned out. Cry baby LSU fans

Inhogswetrust

Check out Scott Rabalais's article in the Advocate speculating on Les's future at LSU.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Mulberry Squeezins

I love watching idiot coonasses whine and make excuses.  Unfortunately for him and the rest of the whiners, the claim that LSU always loses the next game after Bama cannot be supported with facts.  Miles' record after a lost is 27-3.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: HamIAm on November 17, 2015, 07:09:27 pm
This is funny.  LSU has been beaten by Bama seven times during Miles tenure. In the following game they have lost twice and won five times, a winning percentage of 71 percent.  His conference record during his time at LSU is 60-26, a 69% winning rate.  They actually have a better record after losing to Bama than their cumulative conference record. His argument doesn't hold water.  They just can't come to grips with the fact that we were the better team Saturday.

I'm sure it's tougher to play the week after playing Bama, but that's not their problem.  Their problem is thinking that just because they had the better team in the past that they have a superior program now.  Just keep thinking that way, please.

If they Can Les they will go back to being folks HC games again.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Swine-as-wine

Good stuff lol, but good Lord we all know that same pain lol. Just proud as can be it was us helping to dish it out.

Großer Kriegschwein

Watched the video with Captain Kentucky this morning. He laughed and said they can have Stoops.
This is my non-signature signature.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 18, 2015, 09:19:39 am
If they Can Les they will go back to being folks HC games again.

OR perhaps they find a coach that can make them a multi NC winner. Noone knows what may or may not happen when coaches change. It is not much more than a crap shoot.

Boarmonger

Quote from: codeHog on November 17, 2015, 08:54:18 pm

This exactly.  You got what you asked for.  Live with it.

Hoginsavga

Sounds very similar to Bama fans that made excuses for their bowl losses to Utah and Oklahoma. Bama simply was not up for those games because they were not playing for the national championship. In reality Bama got their butts whipped, the same as LSU did by us the past two years.

Isn't it strange that LSU and Bama never makes an excuse for the opponent when they, Bama and LSU, win. How many times have we heard the turnover excuse by Bama fans for the Ole Miss loss? Are turnovers part of football, like dropped passes, missed tackles, penalties, etc. etc.?  If you want to win then avoid those mistakes. Bama didn't avoid the turnover mistakes and lost to Ole Miss. That day Ole Miss had the better team so live with it Bama fans. The past two years the Hogs were better than LSU. So suk it up LSU fans and live with it.

HogNdazs

They've lost two games, one to the best team in the country maybe, and one to a team that is on hot fire. They are nationally competitive almost every frigin year and has gone to two NC games. His record is 110–31.  Jesus.  Fan bases can be cray

DeltaBoy

Quote from: HogNdazs on November 20, 2015, 08:30:42 am
They've lost two games, one to the best team in the country maybe, and one to a team that is on hot fire. They are nationally competitive almost every frigin year and has gone to two NC games. His record is 110–31.  Jesus.  Fan bases can be cray

Amen
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Augustus

LOL... "the Million Man March GoFundMe Account to Fire Les Miles"

LZH

For one thing, I am not sure who LSU used to play before our post-Thanksgiving Friday games, but whoever it was (Alabama or not) they certainly asked for this schedule so they could hook up with A&M that day instead of us....so that is all on them.

Secondly, Miles may be goofy and a great quote machine - but he can recruit and is a good coach.  Those coon asses better think long and hard about the Jerry DiNardo days before running Miles out of town.

Augustus

Quote from: LZH on November 21, 2015, 12:59:29 am
For one thing, I am not sure who LSU used to play before our post-Thanksgiving Friday games, but whoever it was (Alabama or not) they certainly asked for this schedule so they could hook up with A&M that day instead of us....so that is all on them.

Secondly, Miles may be goofy and a great quote machine - but he can recruit and is a good coach.  Those coon asses better think long and hard about the Jerry DiNardo days before running Miles out of town.

Agreed.  It's almost like Georgia fans calling for Richt's job. 

LZH

Quote from: Augustus on November 21, 2015, 01:05:13 am
Agreed.  It's almost like Georgia fans calling for Richt's job. 

It really is. Actually, I would think Miles has much longer leash than Richt does right now.

ricepig