Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My thoughts on Mike Anderson, for those who care.

Started by mizzouman, December 08, 2014, 08:05:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

First of all, I like MA.  I'm surprised he hasn't gotten the Hogs to the NCAAT yet, but he's a good coach.

The problem is with the Razorback fan base.  You take a couple of losses and turn them into season ending beat downs. 

I've said since he took this job, and you can go back and read my comments, that with MA, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.  One day they are beating Kentucky and the next day you are losing to Auburn.  One day you are beating Florida then losing to, dare I say it, Mizzou.

The sooner you realize this, the better off the fan base will be.

The highs will be high and the lows will be low.  But keep this in mind, MA's builds a team for the NCAAT.  Yes, you have to get there first, but once he gets there, his teams usually do damage. 

2hogsafrickin

Ever notice on timeouts that we rarely see a play being drawn out. I know TV doesn't show it all but Coach just looks around or at the clock overhead and wastes a lot of crucial time. He doesn't get on the players Tails. Sick of us giving up easy baskets and then running around on offense like we're lost. It's always a wild play when the shot clock is going down. Idk  ???

Pork Twain

We do not like losing because the team is making the same mistakes and playing similarly as it was the day he stepped on campus.  When a coach is getting paid as much as he is, you have to have higher expectations.

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-salaries-for-the-highest-paid-college-basketball-coaches-2013-12?op=1
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Kevin

Op is correct.  Most of the fans decided to overlook it.

He will beat bad teams, and play .500 against power 5 conference teams
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

mizzouman

Quote from: 2hogsafrickin on December 08, 2014, 08:11:50 am
Ever notice on timeouts that we rarely see a play being drawn out. I know TV doesn't show it all but Coach just looks around or at the clock overhead and wastes a lot of crucial time. He doesn't get on the players Tails. Sick of us giving up easy baskets and then running around on offense like we're lost. It's always a wild play when the shot clock is going down. Idk  ???
He did this at Mizzou.  Sometimes he'll use a clipboard but not very often. 

mizzouman

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 08, 2014, 08:16:06 am
We do not like losing because the team is making the same mistakes and playing similarly as it was the day he stepped on campus.  When a coach is getting paid as much as he is, you have to have higher expectations.

http://www.businessinsider.com/here-are-the-salaries-for-the-highest-paid-college-basketball-coaches-2013-12?op=1
It doesn't matter how much he is getting paid.  He said this at Mizzou and at Arkansas.  He said that he has witnessed a National Championship first hand and the blueprint is there.  He will follow the blueprint until it turns yellow with age.

Again, he's a good coach and person.  But, he won't change, at least I haven't see it.  Until he doesn, you will have extreme ups and downs.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Kevin on December 08, 2014, 08:23:31 am

I agree. OP is correct. Most fans liked the nostalgia of MA being hired. I get it but to me nostalgia can be similar to driving down the highway while looking at the rear view mirror instead of through the windshield.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Pork Twain

It matters to fans how much he is getting paid vs the results.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Science Fiction Greg

Coaches can improve with experience.  I don't know why nobody ever talks about that.  Everyone just says dumb stuff like "well he did this x years ago so that's what he's always going to do."  I'm sorry, but this is just simplistic thinking.

I expect growth from coaches over the course of their career.  Call me crazy.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

mizzouman

Quote from: Pork Twain on December 08, 2014, 08:38:16 am
It matters to fans how much he is getting paid vs the results.
Yes, to fans.  I agree.  But to MA, he can get paid $100 or $3mil.....doesn't matter.  He has his style and won't change. 

Also, he CAN'T change.  He has his players there now and to change his style would set the program back another few years. 

You gotta live with this and be happy with the great results and embrace the bad ones because BOTH will happen through out the year.

mizzouman

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 08, 2014, 08:38:21 am
Coaches can improve with experience.  I don't know why nobody ever talks about that.  Everyone just says dumb stuff like "well he did this x years ago so that's what he's always going to do."  I'm sorry, but this is just simplistic thinking.

I expect growth from coaches over the course of their career.  Call me crazy.
Absolutely coaches get better with experience.  But you are talking about coaches just starting out.

MA has been a head coach now for, what like 12 years or something like that.  He has experience and his experience tells him to play a certain style.  Can he improve on that style?  Yes.  But, that would mean to update the roster a bit.  To do that, it may set the program back a little bit..

hogsanity

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:05:22 am
First of all, I like MA.  I'm surprised he hasn't gotten the Hogs to the NCAAT yet, but he's a good coach.

The problem is with the Razorback fan base.  You take a couple of losses and turn them into season ending beat downs. 

I've said since he took this job, and you can go back and read my comments, that with MA, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.  One day they are beating Kentucky and the next day you are losing to Auburn.  One day you are beating Florida then losing to, dare I say it, Mizzou.

The highs will be high and the lows will be low.  But keep this in mind, MA's builds a team for the NCAAT.  Yes, you have to get there first, but once he gets there, his teams usually do damage. 

I was not in favor of his hiring from the start. He showed at UAB and at Mizzou that he coaches one way and one way only, regardless of results. I did, and still do, think they will make the ncaat this year, which will get him at least 5 more years, but I have always expected his max ceiling in any season is going to be sweet 16. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pork Twain

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:43:11 am
Yes, to fans.  I agree.  But to MA, he can get paid $100 or $3mil.....doesn't matter.  He has his style and won't change. 

Also, he CAN'T change.  He has his players there now and to change his style would set the program back another few years. 

You gotta live with this and be happy with the great results and embrace the bad ones because BOTH will happen through out the year.
I have yet to see a person that was born without the ability to change and improve.  I guess MA is the first.  Adapting your style does not set the program back if done correctly, it improves the results.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:45:35 am
But you are talking about coaches just starting out.

No, I'm talking about coaches with eyes and functioning brains.  Everyone can improve at their job at any point in their career.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.

hamARchy in the USA

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:40:07 am
If you know what you have, then why all the complaining? 

Perhaps success is so foreign to your history that you don't understand dissatisfaction with less. 

mizzouman

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 08, 2014, 08:53:20 am
No, I'm talking about coaches with eyes and functioning brains.  Everyone can improve at their job at any point in their career.
Hmm.  Not sure.  In general, IF you have been doing a job for 12 years and IF you are doing that job the same way for 12 years, an improvement isn't on the horizon.  In order to improve, you must change.  MA isn't changing.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:03:20 am
Hmm.  Not sure.  In general, IF you have been doing a job for 12 years and IF you are doing that job the same way for 12 years, an improvement isn't on the horizon.  In order to improve, you must change.  MA isn't changing.

Ok, well obviously improving is a change by definition, but it doesn't always have to be some drastic change.  Sometimes it can just be becoming more efficient at many things across the board, etc.

Also, I'm not speaking specifically about Mike Anderson when I say this, but he is definitely capable of improvement, as everyone else is.  I don't buy this "he's not going to improve" nonsense for him or anyone else.

I've been doing my job for 16 years now, and I am way better at it now than I was even 5 years ago.  I've never made what someone might call a drastic change, I've just improved at lots of things, become way more efficient, make fewer mistakes, etc.  The way I approach my job is basically the same, I have the same philosophies, etc.  I'm just better at it.

mizzouman

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on December 08, 2014, 08:53:20 am
Perhaps success is so foreign to your history that you don't understand dissatisfaction with less.
Again, if you know what you are getting, then why complain? 

mizzouman

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on December 08, 2014, 09:07:16 am
Ok, well obviously improving is a change by definition, but it doesn't always have to be some drastic change.  Sometimes it can just be becoming more efficient at many things across the board, etc.

Also, I'm not speaking specifically about Mike Anderson when I say this, but he is definitely capable of improvement, as everyone else is.  I don't buy this "he's not going to improve" nonsense for him or anyone else.

I've been doing my job for 16 years now, and I am way better at it now than I was even 5 years ago.  I've never made what someone might call a drastic change, I've just improved at lots of things, become way more efficient, make fewer mistakes, etc.  The way I approach my job is basically the same, I have the same philosophies, etc.  I'm just better at it.
I guess you make a point.  But in order to do it better, changes need to be made.  I'm sure you have made some changes to do your job better.

As far as MA, you are going get what he has been doing for years.  Win big games then lose bad games.  Up and down

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:34:11 am
He did this at Mizzou.  Sometimes he'll use a clipboard but not very often. 

Two questions:

1.  Did he ever get his finger caught in the clipboard?
2   Would Mizzou take him back if they had the chance?

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: 2hogsafrickin on December 08, 2014, 08:11:50 am

You understand Mike runs a motion offense?  The deep-rooted problem continues to be guard play.

latrops

Quote from: hogsanity on December 08, 2014, 08:46:59 am
I was not in favor of his hiring from the start. He showed at UAB and at Mizzou that he coaches one way and one way only, regardless of results. I did, and still do, think they will make the ncaat this year, which will get him at least 5 more years, but I have always expected his max ceiling in any season is going to be sweet 16. 

Having a Sweet 16 ceiling is a bad thing?  We haven't been there in 20 years.  Don't we need to make the NCAAT somewhat regularly before we stress over not going far enough in the tournament?  My frustration with CMA right now has nothing to do with his ceiling and everything with how much we are struggling just to get in the NCAAT.  This team figures to be better than next year's assuming Portis leaves.  He probably doesn't survive beyond 2016 with no NCAAT berths.  That likely makes this a make or break season for him.

GuvHog

Mike is a good basketball coach but many on here believed that hiring him was bringing back Nolan's "30 minutes of Hades". They were wrong. Mike is not Nolan Richardson nor will he ever attempt to be. He is Mike Anderson.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

mizzouman

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 08, 2014, 09:21:43 am
Two questions:

1.  Did he ever get his finger caught in the clipboard?
2   Would Mizzou take him back if they had the chance?
1.  If he did, he didn't feel it because he fights bears.
2.  No.  Not the way he left.  If he left under better circumstances, then perhaps but it's rare that a head coach leaves and comes back.

hogfan10

Quote from: Kevin on December 08, 2014, 08:23:31 am

He will steamroll bad teams at home, but is just as likely to be steamrolled by those same bad teams on the road.

mizzouman

Quote from: GuvHog on December 08, 2014, 09:24:43 am
Mike is a good basketball coach but many on here believed that hiring him was bringing back Nolan's "30 minutes of Hades". They were wrong. Mike is not Nolan Richardson nor will he ever attempt to be. He is Mike Anderson.
Yes, I agree 100%.

hogfan10

Quote from: latrops on December 08, 2014, 09:22:51 am
Having a Sweet 16 ceiling is a bad thing?  We haven't been there in 20 years.  Don't we need to make the NCAAT somewhat regularly before we stress over not going far enough in the tournament?  My frustration with CMA right now has nothing to do with his ceiling and everything with how much we are struggling just to get in the NCAAT.  This team figures to be better than next year's assuming Portis leaves.  He probably doesn't survive beyond 2016 with no NCAAT berths.  That likely makes this a make or break season for him.

I think last years team would have gotten in the tournament if we were in almost any other conference. The SEC's basketball rep is so bad, that you have to be really good to go dancing.

hogsanity

Quote from: latrops on December 08, 2014, 09:22:51 am

By max ceiling I mean that is as high as he will ever get a hog team, not that it will be every season. I think most season will be like last year, sweating it out the last week trying not to have the bubble popped.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogfan10

Quote from: GuvHog on December 08, 2014, 09:24:43 am

The problem is that the game is different now than it was when Nolan had things rolling. Even Nolan struggled to have significant success in his later years due to rule changes in the game.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 08, 2014, 09:25:04 am
He will steamroll bad teams at home, but is just as likely to be steamrolled by those same bad teams on the road.

The most frustrating thing about this fact is many of us were saying this when the hiring decision was being made.  We didn't (and don't) have any sayso in these decisions; however, why in the world did those who were making the decision not consider this?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 08, 2014, 09:27:25 am
I think last years team would have gotten in the tournament if we were in almost any other conference. The SEC's basketball rep is so bad, that you have to be really good to go dancing.

If we were in another conference would we have won as many games as we did?

hogfan10

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 08, 2014, 09:32:20 am
If we were in another conference would we have won as many games as we did?

Depends on which conference.

hamARchy in the USA

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:17:29 am

Again,  recognition doesn't equal acceptance.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogfan10 on December 08, 2014, 09:36:59 am
Depends on which conference.

Okay then.  Going back to your post, which conferences do you think we would have won as many games as we did and then gone to the NCAAT?

razorson

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 08:05:22 am

You won't get to ncaat as long as you continue losing games on  the road that  are on the schedule to boost your resume'

mizzouman

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on December 08, 2014, 09:40:36 am
Again,  recognition doesn't equal acceptance.
If you recognize it and you know it going in, then the complaint should be with those who hired MA not MA himself.

He's doing what EVERYONE should expect.  If you don't accept it, then that's a Jeff Long issue, not Mike Anderson. 

hamARchy in the USA

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:48:15 am
If you recognize it and you know it going in, then the complaint should be with those who hired MA not MA himself.

He's doing what EVERYONE should expect.  If you don't accept it, then that's a Jeff Long issue, not Mike Anderson. 

It's definitely a Jeff Long issue first and foremost.  That's been stated over and over from the beginning.

Success starts with leadership.  The lack of leadership is why the Razorback program is in the situation it is.

The JohnWhiteJeffLong era of incompentence wrought the StanHeathJohnPelphreyMikeAnderson era of mediocrity.

hogfan10

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 08, 2014, 09:46:18 am
Okay then.  Going back to your post, which conferences do you think we would have won as many games as we did and then gone to the NCAAT?

I don't know A-10 maybe? They got 6 bids, the bottom half of that conference wasn't that impressive. They had two ranked teams at year end (I think).

Biggus Piggus

mizzouman, did you watch yesterday's game? If not, you don't know what we're talking about.
[CENSORED]!

dsims2k3

Every coach has a philosophy.  In football CBB has coached the same way during a 15 + SEC game losing streak. Two SEC wins and a bowl game later everyone is all smiles. We will be fine.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

hogfan10

Quote from: dsims2k3 on December 08, 2014, 10:01:35 am
Every coach has a philosophy.  In football CBB has coached the same way during a 15 + SEC game losing streak. Two SEC wins and a bowl game later everyone is all smiles. We will be fine.

The football team didn't lose on the road to a bad TTech team.

latrops

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:48:15 am

The results are not as expected.  He was in the Sweet 16 in his 2nd year at UAB.  He was in the Elite 8 in his 3rd year at Mizzou.  He is now in his 4th year at Arkansas, hasn't yet made the NCAAT, and just lost to a team that Winthrop and Garner Webb beat a couple of weeks ago.  Something is different here.  Season is far from over, but what he has done so far doesn't compare favorably with what he has done in the past. 

ArkansasI

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:17:29 am
I don't understand these replies.  I knew what we were getting when we hired Mike, and I'm complaining.  I'm not surprised at the way the team is playing and I am not happy about the results.  We look a lot like we did at the end of Nolan's era.  It's not as if I had a vote as to who the Razorbacks hired 4 years ago.

Mike's hiring did a number of good things:  1) brought home a familiar/friendly face; 2) more importantly, allowed true healing to begin after Nolan was fired - brought us full circle; and 3) to a far lesser degree and with much less importance, gave Arkansas the opportunity to bring in a coach from a peer program - giving us the temporary impression that Arkansas was still a desirable job, which most doubted after the previous 2 hires.

FWIW, Missouri was 100% correct in not matching Arkansas's offer.  Any Missouri fan that is surprised that Mike would leave Mizzou for Arkansas - given what we are paying him - is not thinking clearly.  The greater questions for Mizzou fans is why Mike didn't see more opportunity to build his own program in Columbia - that was his team (a good team) that he left up there; and why did Frank Haith abandon Mizzou for Tulsa after 3 years in Columbia?  I'm disappointed that Tulsa gave that thug a job.  My guess is Tulsa liked the idea of taking talent from Mizzou, too.

I suspect that Mike and his family missed Fayetteville.  I also suspect that Mike didn't see a way to win the Big 12 at Missouri - perhaps if he had known Mizzou would end up in the SEC a year later he wouldn't have campaigned so hard for the Razorback job.

Everybody likes Mike.  I just wish he inspired more confidence in me.  Other posters have said it - Mike doesn't appear to have the same drive Nolan had, or whatever.

Until Mike can show up in a living room and convince the best players to be Razorbacks, and then take those players and organize them on a basketball court in a way that consistently optimizes their talents, I am going to be disappointed in the Razorback basketball program.

For me, it starts with the Hogs playing with defensive intensity.  Become the dominant nightmare that can show up every night.  Throw wave after wave of players until opposing point guards wilt - and somebody must rotate to stop giving up easy shots.  Where is the egg that Nolan created?

Next, go get Kevaughn Allen and tell him to stay home.  Recruit him so hard and heavy that he can't help but stick around.  Show some freaking emotion!  We desperately need good guards, and Kevaughn fits the bill.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hogsanity on December 08, 2014, 08:46:59 am

I remember agreeing with you, Wild Bill, and a small minority back when the hire was made. Simplistically, it was a gamble based on nostalgia bringing back an exciting style of play and the hope that MA would continue the success he had at Mizzou and UAB and possibly recreating Nolan's success here.  The majority of fans loved the hire because understandably, fans like to romanticize past success. This year's bowl game vs Texas is generating a similar, albeit shorter term, nostagic excitement. I understand it but nostalgia can be a trap because it focuses on the past instead of forward progress. 

I've always hoped that MA was successful here but I think his style has a ceiling in today's game and that ceiling is shrinking.  Only time will tell but it seems like we're getting trapped by nostalgia.  Just my two cents.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on December 08, 2014, 10:14:08 am
I remember agreeing with you, Wild Bill, and a small majority back when the hire was made. Simplistically, it was a gamble based on nostalgia bringing back an exciting style of play and the hope that MA would continue the success he had at Mizzou and UAB and possibly recreating Nolan's success here.  The majority of fans loved the hire because understandably, fans like to romanticize past success. This year's bowl game vs Texas is generating a similar, albeit shorter term, nostagic excitement. I understand it but nostalgia can be a trap because it focuses on the past instead of forward progress. 

I've always hoped that MA was successful here but I think his style has a ceiling in today's game and that ceiling is shrinking.  Only time will tell but it seems like we're getting trapped by nostalgia.  Just my two cents.

I was concerned about how long it would take MA to change the roster, given it was short on guards and he couldn't rely on juco transfers + couldn't get rid of everybody who deserved to go, because of the APR.

He wasn't the perfect fit for the situation -- we were destined to go through a couple of rough seasons that would start people griping. Well, the real surprise is that we're in year four, and MA is still playing a bunch of guys who can't defend.
[CENSORED]!

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: mizzouman on December 08, 2014, 09:20:25 am
I guess you make a point.  But in order to do it better, changes need to be made.  I'm sure you have made some changes to do your job better.

As far as MA, you are going get what he has been doing for years.  Win big games then lose bad games.  Up and down

So everyone is capable of making changes minor adjustments (sometimes even more!) to improve at their job except Mike Anderson?

Why?  Is he dumb?  Stubborn?  Blind?  What is it?

mizzouman

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on December 08, 2014, 09:54:35 am
It's definitely a Jeff Long issue first and foremost.  That's been stated over and over from the beginning.

Success starts with leadership.  The lack of leadership is why the Razorback program is in the situation it is.

The JohnWhiteJeffLong era of incompentence wrought the StanHeathJohnPelphreyMikeAnderson era of mediocrity.
This we agree on.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hamARchy in the USA on December 08, 2014, 09:54:35 am

Problem is, Jeff Long didn't hire Mike Anderson. Boosters and lettermen hired Mike Anderson. Long wouldn't have ever come up with the idea himself.
[CENSORED]!

mizzouman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 08, 2014, 09:57:52 am
mizzouman, did you watch yesterday's game? If not, you don't know what we're talking about.
Yes, what don't I understand?

hogsanity

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 08, 2014, 10:22:14 am
Well, the real surprise is that we're in year four, and MA is still playing a bunch of guys who can't defend.

I am not surprised at all.