Started by chortle, December 07, 2014, 06:50:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chortle

Beard
Babb
Kingsley
Watkins
and Qualls

To start the next game and see what happens. But what do I know?

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

-Blu

bigred223

I'll definitely take Portis in the starting lineup lol.

HSVhogfan2

Portis should've had 25 tonight easy. Gotta get Beards feet wet and let him play through mistakes. Nobody tries to get Portis the ball. #2 and #00 do not know their roles. They need to shoot wide open spot up jumpers and play their ass off on defense. That is all. Otherwise MA needs to make them assistant coaches.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: chortle on December 07, 2014, 06:50:16 pm
Beard
Babb
Kingsley
Watkins
and Qualls

To start the next game and see what happens. But what do I know?
If you don't put Bobby Portis in there you don't know jack s***

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 07, 2014, 07:19:43 pm
If you don't put Bobby Portis in there you don't know jack s***

Moses hasn't had a rebound in over a week.... 0, count them... what good is that from your center?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on December 07, 2014, 06:58:06 pm
Portis should've had 25 tonight easy. Gotta get Beards feet wet and let him play through mistakes. Nobody tries to get Portis the ball. #2 and #00 do not know their roles. They need to shoot wide open spot up jumpers and play their ass off on defense. That is all. Otherwise MA needs to make them assistant coaches.

The best post all night!!!! Somebody is watching the same game as me! They believe they should be the go to guy! Watch the game and you will see them turn down Portis!

SultanofSwine

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 07, 2014, 07:22:08 pm
Moses hasn't had a rebound in over a week.... 0, count them... what good is that from your center?

But he got a dunk and almost had a tripl double dribble

Danny J

I would most definitely tinker with the lineups. We have started every game kind of slow either on offense or defense and sometimes both. We were tied up with Delaware state with 10 to go in the first half. It wasn't until Watkins and Williams were inserted that we started to really play. I would maybe try:

Beard
Watkins
Qualls
Williams
Portis

and see what happens.

chortle

Quote from: -Blu on December 07, 2014, 06:54:31 pm
No Portis?

He is the one I don't start simply to light a fire under his rear. Should have qualified that in OP.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: chortle on December 07, 2014, 08:21:15 pm
He is the one I don't start simply to light a fire under his rear. Should have qualified that in OP.
Light a fire under our best scorer and rebounder that shoots like 55% from the field? Who do you want him to be.....Jesus of Nazareth?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on December 07, 2014, 06:58:06 pm
Only problem is 2 and 00 suck on defense!

chortle

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on December 07, 2014, 08:25:35 pm
Light a fire under our best scorer and rebounder that shoots like 55% from the field? Who do you want him to be.....Jesus of Nazareth?

If Jesus could play ball, then yes.