Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portis High Post, Moses on the Block

Started by chiefhawg, December 07, 2014, 06:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefhawg

Is that too hard to see? Couldn't be any worse than #2 cruising around the floor.

maddox073

Our coach has a deficiency in most areas of his brain region,  untill he has a brain transplant or is fired those two never see the floor together

devildog

December 07, 2014, 06:35:24 pm #2 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 07:18:59 pm by devildog
Why does Harris see 20 minutes a game? Honestly I don't think he has benefitted the team and imho he takes plays off now and then. I toned this down because I agree that bashing is a bad thing - I just have an opinion about #2's play.

Atlhogfan1

Not what Mike is going to do.  It isn't what he wants to try to do offensively with his motion offense.  Portis will play big minutes as he should and Kingsley will play few minutes. 

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BassinHawg

That would make too much sense, MA doesn't seem to do things that make sense!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

bigred223

I've resigned myself to the fact that MA just won't play Moses Kingsley. I think it's a huge mistake, but he just isn't going to do it.

Marshfieldhog

chiefhawg

#2 does not display any intensity. Misses easy shot and free throws. He must be a heck of a practice player.