Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This team is no different than the teams we've had in the last 10 years!

Started by HogAlum99, December 07, 2014, 06:21:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogAlum99

With all the talk of this being MA's best team he's had here, this team is still like the others. We will take care of the home games, but will be lucky to win 1 on the road. This Clemson team is no different than any other SEC mid to lower team this year. The arena is less than half full, so it's not like they had a huge home court advantage. I'm so sick of this crap! Same story, different year!

OLDHOG

Knot2brite

Yep...every year I tell myself it is going to be different...every new coach is goin to bring a new start....same crap different year...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

bigdaddyhawg

Actually, that's not true.

This team has considerably more talent.

Same results though.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Jeffcphog

I love Arkansas Basketball.  I am tired of getting my heart broken every year.  Hope they enjoyed two weeks of being ranked because it will probably be the last time this year.  I have to admit, they fooled me again.

devildog

thehill1414

Exactly, I'm so sick of this same product. I can take losing to ISU on the road. They are a good team. This loss is absolutely unacceptable and mike should be held accountable. we can't lose again until conference. And there is only 1 game we shouldnt win there.