Started by Blutoblutarsky, December 07, 2014, 06:13:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blutoblutarsky

hobhog

They'd beat us by 40 on the road....

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Hogfan1660

What is so frustrating to me is that we will come out like world beaters at home and blow out some really good high school teams but as soon as we get punched a couple of times we wilt like a one egg pudding!!! We have a severe case of the bully syndrome. We whip the little guys and tuck tail when playing a good team!

revolution

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose. Iowa St. and Clemson have produced a template, and good coaches will try to follow it. Plus our players may now doubt themselves and their coaches. Of course, we still have the Bud Walton advantage. But we're not too far from that invincibility being questioned. We will find out everything we need to know abut MA the rest of this season.

Danny J

We beat Dayton going away. I would be surprised if it is even close.

hobhog

Quote from: Danny J on December 07, 2014, 08:28:47 pm

Until we win on road consistently, especially when favored, no one will really care. Hard to buy in with so many ups and downs....

bigred223

I'm upset with this Clemson loss. It never should have happened, especially the way it did. However, if we win out in non conference and beat Georgia on the road to open conference play, I'll feel better.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Danny J on December 07, 2014, 08:28:47 pm

Dayton has a very good coach coming off an Elite 8 season.

hogsanity

Are Dayton's guards any good? IF so, I'll take Dayton and 40.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE