Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This team looks NIT bound....

Started by hogz11, December 07, 2014, 06:10:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogz11

Better than last year slightly but still not tourney worthy. Have to wonder how long MA will be given. This team was supposed to be "the one."

3of5-2

Not sure how long he will be given, but I know how long it should be.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

ra2ford

Gave it away.  Didn't make personnel adjustments at the end of the game.

fanofthehog

Anderson will never be the answer here.  Clemson is bad, and we couldn't get any pressure on them.  We folded down the stretch to a bad team.

Knot2brite

Oh they should turn it on for conference play and win some games they should not win and may sneak into the tourney but they will also lose some games they should not and it may cost them
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: hogz11 on December 07, 2014, 06:13:16 pm
This team has way way way too much talent for the garbage play we've been seeing. Still no PG play, same old Madden, and no half court offense.
What talent outside of Portis?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Not so sure he can get it done here now after this garbage meltdown.

rude1

I said it after the last game, this is a bubble team at best. Once again those that were arguing profusely before the season want to revisit that discussion about "swagger"?

william.lane123

Portis will be gone after this year,  why would he want to stay for this crap! No team play at the end, all one on one!

JRHoward

Not sure about NIT at this point.  Disappointed...thought this team could play together....not so much.
Woooo Pig!

Danny J

CMA has to make a concerted effort to play somebody else at the PG spot. Playing against smaller players Madden has no chance. He does better against taller players. He needs to be moved to the 2. I would start Beard.

Amityvillehogger

Is this team and program improving in Mikes 4th year? Tired of looking out there in games and this team looking lost.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

OLDHOG

This is like an old sore that just wont heal. Need a new Doctor.

Iwastherein1969

long way to go yet....I'm not saying we are this superior team, but I think a couple in here are pulling the 'rip cord' WAY too early
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

porkinsons disease

We're gonna win 2 games in the NIT this year. I just know MA is good for 2 NIT wins in year 4
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

OLDHOG

OLDHOG

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

rlamb

If what you're saying (NIT) turns out to be true, then Anderson should be fired immediately!

3of5-2

But if we can luck out and draw Arkansas State at home in the NIT, he can turn the whole thing around just like Nolan did.

The Hogfather

I agree. I expected a close loss to ISU (12 points) and a win at Clemson, especially with as average as Clemson turned out to be.