Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:28:52 am

From the Memphis Board...

Started by Arkiebrian, April 01, 2007, 07:53:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkiebrian

Razorhog2006q

Quote from: Arkiebrian on April 01, 2007, 07:53:48 am
QuoteI hate to be the bearer of bad news and I will say I NEVER EVER thought it would happen this season BUT ........as many of you know here, I do have a few connections in the athletic dept. ...I got a phone call this morning saying what we have all feared. It will be announced later today to the public and will make the front page of the CA tomorrow.....Cal is going to Ark. I am devastated beyond belief. I knew he probably wouldn't stay here forever but I thought at least he would be here to get his annuity. Who knows what will happen with Rose and company. I'm so sorry to have to report this to all you good fans. 

What do you think?

How many posts did he have?

Pigonometry

Maybe an April Fool's post.............
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

Arkiebrian

Quote from: Pigonometry on April 01, 2007, 07:54:43 am
Maybe an April Fool's post.............

It was an April Fools!

I just got up...sorry.

bulldawg88

Do you think all our players will stay and play for him?

Dugann

I hope it is true, would be great for us and exactly the type, kind, and fire in his belly coach that we wanted that man is a winner like bill self where ever he has gone he has won that is a fact..well there was that NBA strech but hell no really any college coach wins there they all filter back to the collage ranks.... it perfect fit IMO.  even still has some of the recruiting circles he has been in.  perfect fit.
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

Arkiebrian

Quote from: Dugann on April 01, 2007, 07:56:16 am
I hope it is true, would be great for us and exactly the type, kind, and fire in his belly coach that we wanted that man is a winner like bill self where ever he has gone he has won that is a fact..well there was that NBA strech but hell no really any college coach wins there they all filter back to the collage ranks.... it perfect fit IMO.  even still has some of the recruiting circles he has been in.  perfect fit.

It was an April Fools joke...sorry it got my hopes up to.

I realize I need to be more wary today.

momahog

Razorbackhog 2006, that is a good picture of fat Theresa Prewitt.

holtzhog