Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Report with Richard Davenport 9-24

Started by Jason Carroll, September 24, 2017, 07:00:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

In this week's recruiting report with Richard Davenport our recruiting analyst breaks down several Razorback Football recruits from the state of Texas. Richard spent the week in the Dallas-Fort Worth area talking to Hog recruits and commits about their thoughts on the Arkansas Football team.  Hear from Richard on five recruits in this recruiting report.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/texas-razorback-recruits-highlight-recruiting-report-with-richard-davenport/817712201

Swestwill66

Does Arkansas still recruit the texarkana area? Ryan mallet, dennis Johnson, cobi hamilton, rod smith are a few players that come to mind from there. Texas just signed a db from there.

Smashmouth2004

Richard, Wren misled you when he said he only wanted to play WR. I know for a fact when he was told that the Texas DC was coming his week to see him play LB, he asked his H.S. coaches to let him practice at LB. For someone who wants to only play WR he seemed excited to show the Texas DC he can play LB!

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 30, 2017, 10:02:53 am
Does Arkansas still recruit the texarkana area? Ryan mallet, dennis Johnson, cobi hamilton, rod smith are a few players that come to mind from there. Texas just signed a db from there.

Yes. Lunney is down there in the spring.

Swestwill66

Thanks Richard. I'm glad to hear it. I think there's some guys with talent down there.

jackflash