Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

0-4 SEC starts for Arkansas - Bielema is the leader by far

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 23, 2017, 01:52:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

From today's paper:

Arkansas has started 0-4 in SEC play 5 times in 26 seasons.

3 of the 5 have come in the last 5 years under Bielema: 2013, 2014, and 2017.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Michael D Huff AIA

Well, his motto is "UNCOMMON".  That's exactly what we are getting.

jrulz83

"I've never been to a place where I can give them something they've never had before."
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

phadedhawg

KennyForAD

How bad does it have to get to be fired at Arkansas?   We have the worst coach in all of football and its just now that people have stopped pretending he's good.   What will it take, 3 more years to get rid of him?  LOL

EastexHawg

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 01:59:03 pm
How bad does it have to get to be fired at Arkansas?   We have the worst coach in all of football and its just now that people have stopped pretending he's good.   What will it take, 3 more years to get rid of him?  LOL

Have you read this board?  There are still people talking about getting to a bowl game.  Not only have we not beaten a non-cupcake in almost a year, but we haven't even covered a spread despite the sports books knowing what a terrible team we are.  It's like we are watching the Titanic go underwater and there are people on the life boats saying, "This is probably just a training exercise for the crew.  That ship is unsinkable!"

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 23, 2017, 02:02:36 pm
Have you read this board?  There are still people talking about getting to a bowl game.  Not only have we not beaten a non-cupcake in almost a year, but we haven't even covered a spread despite the sports books knowing what a terrible team we are.  It's like we are watching the Titanic go underwater and there are people on the life boats saying, "This is probably just a training exercise for the crew.  That ship is unsinkable!"
accurate comparison. Some folks can be told the sun is up and they will tell you it looks like it is the moon.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

KennyForAD

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 23, 2017, 02:02:36 pm

Welcome to Arkansas.  Anyone wondering why we don't do better?  THIS is why.  The State of Arkansas is a ship of fools and nine out of ten believe any nonsense they hear on the radio.  They've just started letting the media speak badly of BB, just to begin to prep the Idiocracy for his removal at year's end.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

elksnort

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 02:09:13 pm
Welcome to Arkansas.  Anyone wondering why we don't do better?  THIS is why.  The State of Arkansas is a ship of fools and nine out of ten believe any nonsense they hear on the radio.  They've just started letting the media speak badly of BB, just to begin to prep the Idiocracy for his removal at year's end.
I love my home state, but I must agree with you.

Vantage 8 dude

But for all those who are discouraged and downtrodden there IS hope: "We're really close". Now doesn't that take a load off your mind 8) :)

Count Hogula

October 23, 2017, 08:48:04 pm #13 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:16:28 am by Count Hogula
Quote from: KennyForAD on October 23, 2017, 02:09:13 pm

Arkansas is it's own worst enemy. Always was, always will be.

East Clintwood

All I know is that Rome is burning and Jeffy is busy playing his fiddle.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Count Hogula

Quote from: mrdennismitchell on October 24, 2017, 01:15:09 am
Where in the hell did the 1-0 motto go?

Only been on the board about 12 hrs but it is easy to see HIM must be the most popular member.

HognotinMemphis

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jkstock04

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 23, 2017, 01:52:07 pm
From today's paper:

Arkansas has started 0-4 in SEC play 5 times in 26 seasons.

3 of the 5 have come in the last 5 years under Bielema: 2013, 2014, and 2017.
That's uncommon.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys