Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sign X if your ready for a coaching change sign O if no change.

Started by smb, November 06, 2017, 11:01:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

smb

GeorgiaHOG

PorkRinds

JaketheSnake

younghog

GO HOGS

Dropkick

NuttinItUp

Why didn't you just do a regular poll?

This X's and O's stuff is kinda dumb.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

smb

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 06, 2017, 11:02:56 am
What should we do if we think this thread is dumb as hell?
Well I thought I would use X's and O's Because the coaches don't seem to be teaching them.
GeorgiaHOG

1highhog

PorkRinds

Quote from: smb on November 06, 2017, 11:24:08 am
Well I thought I would use X's and O's Because the coaches don't seem to be teaching them.
That part is fine. It's just the fact that basically everyone is ready for a coaching change at this point.

Uncle Remus

sickboy

kaki

Quote from: smb on November 06, 2017, 11:01:52 am
BIG X
If you did not know the sentiment of this board before this silly post, I would say you are not very perceptive. 

jgphillips3

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Bigmac2

As long as we can go back to this

X     X     X     X

X     X      X
    X                               X

X              X 

smb

Quote from: Bigmac2 on November 06, 2017, 11:38:57 am
As long as we can go back to this

X     X     X     X

X     X      X
    X                               X

X              X
Now your talking please forward to Ark coaches.
GeorgiaHOG

BearsBisonsBoars

If only we had some kind of... poll feature.

Also, what symbol do I use for frito pie?!

Ironhawg

Rocket23

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hawghiggs

CBB just needs more time.  The children are going to class. THINK ABOUT THE APR!!!

Ray_Finkle

OP is trying not to hurt Bret's feelings in case he checks Hogville....   Beliema won't understand the X's and O's........

I'll be here all night folks!

NuttinItUp

War Boar

drizzle

Quote from: smb on November 06, 2017, 11:01:52 am
BIG X

No thanks, we've hired a coach from the Big 10 before and it didn't work out as well as we'd hoped.

Granny fan

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SoonerSooie

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Did I mention XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3of5-2

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hawginj

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

MountieDawg

x     x
  x  x
   xx
    x
   xx
  x  x
x      x
SEC!

Boardon Hamsay

This is a lot more inefficient that a polt. Glad I don't have to count the X's and few O's.

I am contractually obligated to vote Frito Pie until 2021. My buyout is $15.4M but I can have some flexibility there in the unlikely event this thing comes down to needing a fourth quarter X comeback.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Justagp

greasy_corner

x
x      x                                     x   

x      x     x     x                                                       

X    X    X

o    o     o        OOOOO            o

o   o