Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A&M Game Day Predictions

Started by Razorod, February 17, 2018, 05:06:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Big game today. Sold out BWA and Macon and Barford have big games:

Hogs 80
Ags   70
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

twistitup

We win by 6.....Gaf leads the way w 18 - catches an oop from Beard and thrown it down in the last few seconds to seal the W

We are starting to play good bball at the right time.

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Fan701

Quote from: Razorod on February 17, 2018, 05:06:02 am
Big game today. Sold out BWA and Macon and Barford have big games:

Hogs 80
Ags   70
I think we win today.  Note that all of the teams ahead of us play on the road today, some of them as underdogs, none as huge favorites, so we most likely will rise in the standings if we can win today.

daBoar

Quote from: twistitup on February 17, 2018, 06:36:32 am

We are starting to play good bball at the right time.

I hope so; the Aggies are at full strength and recently won at Auburn; the only team to do that this year. 

raz1965

A&M is a very good team.  If the Hogs have ball in hand with the clock winding down in seconds an a tie game , I would be excited.

twistitup

Quote from: daBoar on February 17, 2018, 07:36:10 am
I hope so; the Aggies are at full strength and recently won at Auburn; the only team to do that this year. 

We are about to get a W, another one....

We are at full strength too - and playing better ball recently
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

From Tusk Till Dawn

I think the hogs win a squeaker with Macon securing the win with clutch freethrows as time winds down 82-77.

gmarv54

hogs pull away at the end. 82-72

Atlhogfan1

Hogs win and maybe big.

With A&M without their PGs, they won't be able to get into offensive sets wasting their advantages inside.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: daBoar on February 17, 2018, 07:36:10 am
full strength? They just lost 3 guards and it hurt them badly in the Mizzou game
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Fan701

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2018, 09:14:44 am
full strength? They just lost 3 guards and it hurt them badly in the Mizzou game

Apparently, Chandler said he was sorry that he was in possession of drugs, and that was sufficient to get him re-instated for today's game.  All their most important players will be there.  They will be missing two back-ups due to injury and suspension.  They'll be 99% full strength, IMO.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Fan701 on February 17, 2018, 09:26:20 am
Apparently, Chandler said he was sorry that he was in possession of drugs, and that was sufficient to get him re-instated for today's game.  All their most important players will be there.  They will be missing two back-ups due to injury and suspension.  They'll be 99% full strength, IMO.

Chandler wasn't the starter.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Fan701

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 17, 2018, 09:27:10 am

Chandler wasn't the starter.
Who said he was?  All starters and the most important back-ups, except Wilson, will be there.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Fan701 on February 17, 2018, 09:27:51 am
Who said he was?  All starters and the most important back-ups, except Wilson, will be there.

I don't consider that 99%.  But if you want to have at it. 

bphi11ips

It's been a while since the Hogs hit everything they threw up in BWA. It usually happens at least once per season. Can't remember whether it's happened yet this year, but today or Tuesday night would be a good time.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Fan701

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 17, 2018, 09:36:28 am
I don't consider that 99%.  But if you want to have at it.
Well, maybe 98%.  95%?  What I mean is that we shouldn't go into this thinking we'll be facing walk-ons.  All the big names for them will be there.  Their bench will be a little shorter at guard.  Starks will play more minutes.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Fan701 on February 17, 2018, 09:26:20 am
Duane Wilson Isn't a backup
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

revolution

HOGS   78
Aggs    75

Close, hard-fought win. Hogs are on a roll!

Fan701

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2018, 09:47:09 am
Duane Wilson Isn't a backup
Yes. Thank you. I stand corrected.  He had been coming off the bench in recent weeks, but that was because of the partial ACL tear that now has him out for the season.  He was earlier a starter.

HognotinMemphis

The Hogs were blown out at home by LSU. They will likely lose to this A&M team regardless of the venue. A&M wins by 7 or 8.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 17, 2018, 10:09:14 am
The Hogs were blown out at home by LSU. They will likely lose to this A&M team regardless of the venue. A&M wins by 7 or 8.
or you can look at it and say we beat almost every team with poor guards, LSU has good guards no big men,

Breems

Hogs win 72-66. A&M's rebounding keeps it close.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

k.c.hawg

Good strategy. Stick with this prediction and eventually you will get one correct. Sun shines on every dogs arse at some point.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 17, 2018, 10:38:52 am
or you can look at it and say we beat almost every team with poor guards, LSU has good guards no big men,
How may blocks did LSU have when they played us at BWA?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: gmarv54 on February 17, 2018, 08:01:12 am
hogs pull away at the end. 82-72
When have we pulled away from any team at the end?
With that said Hogs win by 1. 66-65
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Rbill

I like to pretend I'm placing a big bet with my predictions, and it's still really hard for me to say what I would do in vegas right now with the hogs.

I think I bet on us because I think the crowd will be in it.

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on February 17, 2018, 11:04:01 am
When have we pulled away from any team at the end?

You'll have to think all the way back to Tuesday to find a game like that.

hawginbigd1

We are playing acceptable defense now, Hogs 78-71. They won't rain down 5 or 6 threes in a few minutes like last game.

jst01

When Hogville starts becoming very confident, it worries me. Today's game scares me. Hogs better not assume they can come out and win just because Bud Walton.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

The real Hogules

Being on a winning streak and with several tournament teams included in those victories would certainly help our seeding.
If we play defense and Macon plays PG first, before looking for his shot, we should score in the mid to upper 80's, while hopefully holding
our opponent to somewhere in the 70's.
Hogs (see above) 86 Aggies 78.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Letsroll1200

discombobulationist

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pm
ISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Hawg Red

84-76 Hogs

Hopefully we can get some help like we did Wednesday night and the teams ahead of us lose.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 12:07:26 pm
When Hogville starts becoming very confident, it worries me.
Me too. I don't have a good feeling about today, and the fact that hogville does worries me even more
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Pumbaa

TushCrush

Another slow start evolves into Gafford's coming out party vs the TAMU goons. Hogs 72 - 65.

3of5-2

Quote from: jst01 on February 17, 2018, 12:07:26 pm
When Hogville starts becoming very confident, it worries me. Today's game scares me. Hogs better not assume they can come out and win just because Bud Walton.
It does seem a little more one sided than usual, but I will say we still win. 79-74 HOGS.

hawgball40

Dark Helmet Hog

BDSCT51

Earlier this week I incorrectly predicted a NCAA knockout loss.

It's the opposite effect today! Hogs get the NCAA lock win in a close one 78-74.
Bleeding Razorback Red

Atlhogfan1

Could see this one coming.  Will beat UK too.

We'll talk about Bama later. 

tomahawkhog

Go Hogs!

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Razorpigg

Another gem

liljo

February 17, 2018, 09:34:08 pm #49 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:45:07 pm by liljo

Not certain, but I think we are now 57-14 against aNm at home...Venue in this series has ALWAYS Mattered.

PS: Hogs 24-1 against Aggies in Fayettenam since early 70s.

Go Hogs!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.