Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gafford - Drumming and Windmill Dunking

Started by twistitup, February 15, 2018, 02:10:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

twistitup

Quote from: gmarv54 on February 15, 2018, 05:22:36 pm
very cool stuff. thanks for posting.

I love a dude that's well rounded....kids got some skills
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

3of5-2

The Jabroni beating, windmill dunking, beat down swatting, Rebel band drumming, First Round Drafting, SportsCenter Highlighting, eye brow raising, heart stopping man of all the SEC. If you smellllllllll what the Gaff is cooking! Hope he stays, but if the dominates the rest of the year, he gone.

texas tush hog

Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 15, 2018, 05:55:07 pm
The Jabroni beating, windmill dunking, beat down swatting, Rebel band drumming, First Round Drafting, SportsCenter Highlighting, eye brow raising, heart stopping man of all the SEC. If you smellllllllll what the Gaff is cooking! Hope he stays, but if the dominates the rest of the year, he gone.

He loves the hogs. He stayin.

3of5-2

texas tush hog

February 15, 2018, 07:05:34 pm #6 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:20:44 pm by texas tush hog
Quote from: 3of5-2 on February 15, 2018, 06:33:57 pm
I hope your'e right.

But only one more year to become a lottery pick. He's having fun, but he's not stupid. I have a feeling everybody better get their 2019 season tickets now. It's gonna be special. Gotta love this kid. And help is on the way.

daprospecta

Very nice to see a positive post from you sir. Woo Pig!

texas tush hog

Quote from: daprospecta on February 15, 2018, 07:13:27 pm
Very nice to see a positive post from you sir. Woo Pig!

The boy is a true Razorback, I wish I could say the same for most on this board.

liljo

Quote from: texas tush hog on February 15, 2018, 07:19:52 pm

The boy is a true Razorback, I wish I could say the same for most on this board.

I don't know about "most," but there sure are a lot of Negative Nancy types around here. Good to see a fellow RazorBACKER my friend!

Go Hogs!
Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

texas tush hog

Quote from: liljo on February 16, 2018, 11:15:35 am
I don't know about "most," but there sure are a lot of Negative Nancy types around here. Good to see a fellow RazorBACKER my friend!

Go Hogs!

Thank you my friend. Have been a contributor and season ticket holder in football since 1973. As you well know there have been a lot of lean years during that period. Hoping and believing Chad Morris is going to change that in a major way. When Bud Walton opened in 1994, I was able to get season tickets in basketball as well. Made that trip on icy roads more than I want to think about. Cheered the hogs on, win lose or draw, and can't understand the negativity from SO CALLED FANS when things turned south. I believe Mike is a great coach and will establish a truly fabulous program over time. I hope those that hate him can find another team to bash. WPS go hogs go.

Polecat

Quote from: twistitup on February 15, 2018, 05:28:34 pm
I love a dude that's well rounded....kids got some skills

Dear SEC: get you a big man who can do both
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!