Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching MSU

Started by checkraiser88, November 23, 2017, 11:36:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

They are tall and slow....I hope we end up getting them!

hawgball40

in interest of objectivity, they are missing their best player, who may be one of the best players in all of cbb(miles bridges). he sprained his ankle vs duke pretty bad.

checkraiser88

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 11:37:57 pm
in interest of objectivity, they are missing their best player, who may be one of the best players in all of cbb(miles bridges). he sprained his ankle vs duke pretty bad.

Even more reason to get them! I don't think the RPI takes into account injuries

HogFansReunited

They do not look like a top 10 team at all. Yeah they are up 14 right now but DePaul is only shooting around 24% and it isn't because of great defense either.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Another wide open shot missed by DePaul.... man this is an ugly game.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

GoHogs1091

Mississippi State???

Howland's team does have a lot of size.  They have three 6'10" players (Herard, Holman, and Datcher).

They have a 6'11" player (Ado).

As far as I know, none of them are slow.  We will face all 4 of them when we travel to Starkville (unless any of those 4 get injured before we travel to Starkville). 

rwspear

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on November 24, 2017, 12:50:33 am
Mississippi State???

Howland's team does have a lot of size.  They have three 6'10" players (Herard, Holman, and Datcher).

They have a 6'11" player (Ado).

As far as I know, none of them are slow.  We will face all 4 of them when we travel to Starkville (unless any of those 4 get injured before we travel to Starkville). 

dude

hes talking about michigan state, a team thats in the same tournament as us. theyre #4 in the country and coached by tom izzo. theyve been an elite team for the better part of 20 years now...

GoHogs1091

Quote from: rwspear on November 24, 2017, 01:50:33 am
dude

hes talking about michigan state, a team thats in the same tournament as us. theyre #4 in the country and coached by tom izzo. theyve been an elite team for the better part of 20 years now...

Oh, okay.  I posted about the incorrect MSU.

I saw the MSU and thought he was referring to the MSU we will be playing in a conference game later this season.

rwspear

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on November 24, 2017, 01:54:52 am
Oh, okay.  I posted about the incorrect MSU.

I saw the MSU and thought he was referring to the MSU we will be playing in a conference game later this season.

hopefully we're playing the good MSU on saturday =)

GoHogs1091

Quote from: rwspear on November 24, 2017, 01:56:48 am
hopefully we're playing the good MSU on saturday =)

Tom Izzo is an elite Head Coach.

Probably the best in-game Head Coaches in college basketball.

Mike Krzyzewski
Jim Boeheim
Tom Izzo
Bill Self
Ben Howland

husker71

I say this every year,  how is it that DePaul cannot get a coach to turnaround that program.  Of course I was happy when another inner city school (St Johns) hired Chris Mullin and that has not worked out.  Both schools had basketball rep years ago and there has to be talent running around but for some reason nothing.  I am starting to think that Memphis may end up on the outs but not to the degree of the above mentioned 2.