Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out of bounds

Started by BannerMountainMan, September 20, 2017, 08:04:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Listened to Sully and freaky Joe today and heard a caller call in and say something about basketball season and they kind of answered the question and tried to shake it off like they didn't want to talk about it anymore, they said they didn't want to "open the flood gates", heck I'd want to talk about the only relevant sport coming the rest of the year! I say talk about the fastest 40 all year round instead of just the week before it starts!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

micali

I can't stand that show.  Freaky Joes is the only normal one there.  The morning rush talks BB with Nick Mason.  It's better than listening to the same old crap about football.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 20, 2017, 08:04:43 pm
Listened to Sully and freaky Joe today and heard a caller call in and say something about basketball season and they kind of answered the question and tried to shake it off like they didn't want to talk about it anymore, they said they didn't want to "open the flood gates", heck I'd want to talk about the only relevant sport coming the rest of the year! I say talk about the fastest 40 all year round instead of just the week before it starts!
Their knowledge of Arkansas sports is that of a casual fan. Its painful to hear sully (or which ever guy talks over everyone else) speaking "matter of factly" on things he clearly has little to no knowledge of.
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Ironhawg

I don't understand their attitude.  I was disappointed in the loss to North Carolina, but I thought last season was fun.  I'm really looking forward to this season!