Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Geno Bell, new sideline reporter.

Started by ricepig, May 25, 2017, 02:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: phadedhawg on May 25, 2017, 03:22:52 pm
awesome!

What's awesome is the photo of him in the old APEX uniform...that's what's awesome...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

ImHogginIt

I live out of state and have not listened to a game in years. Is Rick Schaeffer still a part of the broadcasts ?

phadedhawg

Quote from: ImHogginIt on May 25, 2017, 05:31:15 pm
I live out of state and have not listened to a game in years. Is Rick Schaeffer still a part of the broadcasts ?

If we win I always turn on the post game show and sometimes I will listen to pregame at arkansasrazorbacks.com

It's kinda fun to hear the calls when they do the scoring summary ....especially after a big win. 

Hawg79

What's awesome is the photo of him in the old APEX uniform...that's what's awesome...

-I've got his old apex jersey. The road white game worn jersey. Got it at a football camp in 1995.

Dwight_K_Shrute

That's great. Still sad that we don't have a Sooner somehow on board with the broadcast team.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Sivad

He may be fine. Don't see much upside to Quinn "That's Great" Grovey based on his less than stellar sideline reporting through the years.

factchecker

Quote from: Hawg79 on May 25, 2017, 08:08:08 pm
-I've got his old apex jersey. The road white game worn jersey. Got it at a football camp in 1995.

That's awesome.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Sivad on May 25, 2017, 09:07:48 pm
He may be fine. Don't see much upside to Quinn "That's Great" Grovey based on his less than stellar sideline reporting through the years.

I mean, what do you really expect out of a sideline reporter?

ChicoHog

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on May 25, 2017, 10:01:42 pm
I mean, what do you really expect out of a sideline reporter?
Someone looks like Erin Andrews, Laura Rutledge or Samantha Steele (Ponder)? 

goodguytex

Quote from: ChicoHog on May 26, 2017, 12:50:22 am
Someone looks like Erin Andrews, Laura Rutledge or Samantha Steele (Ponder)?
Can't see them from the radio though.

supersaint

Quote from: Hawg79 on May 25, 2017, 08:08:08 pm

I sent Geno the link to this thread. Told him I found his old jersey.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.