Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

trippigs

I didn't know Todd Butler was a Sooner...still holds stolen base record. Must have walked a lot cause he sure cant hit

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Clint Alan

McCann

base hit-SINGLE, reaches 2nd on error

2 runs score

6-1
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hoggies

Clint Alan

check that, credited a DOUBLE on that last hit, no error

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

donewithdale

Quote from: chiefsfan on May 30, 2009, 08:14:57 pm
Oh McKinney that was embarrasing

Doing pretty good though to have just 8 hitters in the lineup lol.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

Quote from: donewithdale on May 30, 2009, 08:16:58 pm
Doing pretty good though to have just 8 hitters in the lineup lol.

Its like having the pitcher hit...oh wait
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Arkapigdiesel

Best we've hit in a long damn time.  I'm fired the hell up!
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

Clint Alan

josh_sec33

Woooo!

This is sort of like the team I saw earlier in the season.

I don't buy it yet. :)
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

donewithdale

Now that is how you get back to the bag.  Hit some dirt.  This ump has a huge strike zone.  Or maybe erratic.  One of the two.

aredwolfrazorback

dude, this color commentator is a freaking [CENSORED] bag. "well i cant see who is warming up in the bullpen i think it is this guy" the play-by play guy says "well it looks like that guy"  color guy " but i COULD be THIS guy" what an idiot.
With all the beers and all the cheers, I'm a hog fan for the rest of my years.

UA 2010
ASU 2008

rzrbackrob

Glad to read the early season hogs have come to play.
Go Hogs beat the Loosers.
Thanks for the updates.
Good is the enemy of great

Hawgballz

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 30, 2009, 08:07:09 pm
i honestly believe you'd argue with yourself if you didn't have anyone else around

That may be, but he is correct on the point he is making.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Tschep

grounds to short

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma     1   0   0                                   1    4   0
Arkansas      4   0   2                                   6    8   0

2 runs, 2 hits, 2 walks,  2 runner left

Hoggies

not a good decision by T there to jump on the first pitch with runners on 2nd and 3rd

chiefsfan

I cant comprehend how a pitcher could have that slow of a delivery to the plate with runners on.    Heck thats almost inviting someone to steal home if you get a really fast runner on

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hoggies on May 30, 2009, 08:26:06 pm
not a good decision by T there to jump on the first pitch with runners on 2nd and 3rd

it was 2-0 and the entire park knew a fastball was coming.   We've hit his fastball today so you cant really blame him.    Just didnt get enough on the ball when he hit it

Hoggies

and why DVH allowed T to swing on the first pitch right there.

PigDaddyKane

Glad for the 6-1 lead, wished we could have brought home the runners stranded in scoring position.  We could have broken this thing open.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

grounds out to first, NICE PLAY BY WILKINS

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
Oklahoma       1   0   0   0                             1    4   0
Arkansas        4   0   2                                 6    8   0

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left

3kgthog

I take great satisfaction in admitting I was wrong about this team folding like a cheap newspaper in the postseason. They are scratching and clawing and pulling hair.

woodhog14

What innining are we in? Sorry guys, hard to follow on the phone.

chiefsfan

Quote from: 3kgthog on May 30, 2009, 08:30:12 pm
I take great satisfaction in admitting I was wrong about this team folding like a cheap newspaper in the postseason. They are scratching and clawing and pulling hair.

Hair pulling.   This isnt womens softball

trippigs

Eibner has settled in and looks fine. Lets get some more runs before any mid game changes.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: 3kgthog on May 30, 2009, 08:30:12 pm

You have seen the light. Winning changes many of hog fan thoughts. Positive attitude goes along way.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

kdogstew

Can anyone tell me if you have lost the radio broadcast of the game?  Did they power down?

Stew

Hoggies

IMO, so far tonight, it is the patience at the plate more than the hitting. we are looking very good so far.

josh_sec33

Look, if they've got their garbage time out of their system, then I'm all glad with the results right now.

Usually they wait until the regional to stink it up.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Hoggies

HoopS

Update from Reckling Park

K State 7
Rice 4

Bottom of 9

Rice batting

men on 1st and 3rd

No outs

Clint Alan

trippigs

i like the # 7

People say if it flies it dies. Well i say if it just sits there it still dies.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: kdogstew on May 30, 2009, 08:34:21 pm
Can anyone tell me if you have lost the radio broadcast of the game?  Did they power down?

Stew

Radio? Watch it live on your computer.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan