Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video: Richardson honored with banner at Bud Walton Arena

Started by Jason Carroll, February 24, 2015, 11:36:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Former Arkansas Basketball coach Nolan Richardson was honored with a banner on Tuesday night during a ceremony at Bud Walton Arena.  Richardson coached at Arkansas for seventeen years leading the Hogs to their only National Championship during the 1993-94 season.  His teams also played in two other final fours and finished runner-up to UCLA in 1995.

Watch video of the ceremony and hear from coach Richardson in his meeting with the media before the ceremony in these uncut videos on our website.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/richardson-honored-with-banner-at-bud-walton-arena/23930/oGAjVU6ZT0asY81xQJHadw

Boarcephus

Neat deal.  Who are the people to his left??  Appears Corey Beck in one of them but who is the guy holding the little girl? 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

TomBigBeeHog

Awesome. You can see the emotion in Coach Richardson as he acknowledges the love of the fans. He proclaims Razorback fans as the best in the world. No trace of the anger from the past. No hint of acrimony. All love. All Hog.

He has forgave and been forgiven. All is well.  :razorback:
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 28, 2015, 07:44:10 am
Awesome. You can see the emotion in Coach Richardson as he acknowledges the love of the fans. He proclaims Razorback fans as the best in the world. No trace of the anger from the past. No hint of acrimony. All love. All Hog.

He has forgave and been forgiven. All is well.  :razorback:
I never forgave him for I never felt he did anything wrong. However, Nolan is and likely always will be the standard bearer for coaches at the UA.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.