Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AR vs KU Official Topic

Started by TulsaHogFan, November 22, 2005, 03:14:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aristotle

Brewer needs to shake of the funk.

Biggus Piggus

With Ferguson and Jefferson in the game together, we get better defensive pressure on the perimeter but not much scoring.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

ku out of bounds, ar ball

2:05 1st

lunchbox72703

aristotle

Jefferson is playing well. Assist to Townes

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

ferguson three no good, ku ball

lunchbox72703

ferguson knocks pass out of bounds, still ku ball

The Max Swineberg 7

Quote from: aristotle on November 22, 2005, 03:41:13 pm
Anbody here play basketball???

IF so, did if ever have a fight drill? Sometimes called hamburger....where someone just throws the ball off the rim and everybody FIGHTS the ball. The one who puts it back doesn't have to run linedrills while the others do. NO fouls called.

They need some of that for the defensive end. Toughen up

Yeah, I remember that.  It was fun.
Arkansas has too many Stepford fans.

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

rebound lost out of bounds, AR ball

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

lunchbox72703

heath calls time out, 13.4 seconds left

ku 31
ar 27

lunchbox72703

rick is dispensing bball knoweldge for all of us

lunchbox72703

ferguson started to drive, ferguson turns it over, ku ball with 5.5 left

Hog1751

aristotle

Ferguson lost the ball, completely unforced. NICE

lunchbox72703

ku no basket, half time

AR 27
KU 31

Biggus Piggus

Beautiful.  Why we EVER have the ball in Ferguson's hands in crunch time is a complete mystery.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

once again, sorry for all the typoes, i really can spell, trust me LOL

aristotle

Quote from: opineonswine on November 22, 2005, 03:47:57 pm
How many t/o's does Ferguson have for pity sake!!!

Two for sure. The other one called it on him but it was Brewer's TO. F curled off a screen and Brewer thought he was coming off straight. Those will happen, but the TO goes to Brewer if the score it correctly

lunchbox72703

aristotle

Macgyver_Hawg

I want McCurdy in for Ferguson.

lunchbox72703

Thanks, i should have figured that

Feralhog

Is there anything this [CENSORED] team does well?  We can't shoot from outside, can't rebound, can't D up for darn!  Kansas sucks people.  I guess we are destined to [CENSORED] suck at football and Bball.
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former coach finder for the Tejas Longhorns.......Feralhog the Magnificent

lunchbox72703

holman24

Thanks lunchbox for all the hard work typing and keeping those of us who can't listen or watch the game at work.  I have alot people here depending on you to keep us updated thanks.

aristotle

Quote from: Bogarto on November 22, 2005, 03:54:57 pm
He should be suspended a lot more than 1 game for a DWI

That is a pretty weak statement by the Athletic Dept....then again, it's always been that way up here.

Biggus Piggus

The inside defense got a lot better down the last few minutes of the first half.  Kansas ended up shooting 47% from 2pt range.  Unfortunately they hit 3-7 on threes.

Brandon Rush is outscoring Brewer 10-6.  Charles Thomas has 0 pts.
[CENSORED]!

lunchbox72703

aristotle

Halftime adjustments people?

I'm thinking we have to control our defensive boards and quit giving them 2nd chance pts. Our scores will come in streaks, but we can't keep giving up easy put backs.

We didn't press at all in the first half, intentionally I'm sure (3 games in row in HI). Perhaps we can press this 2nd half, cause some turnovers?

lunchbox72703

fatigue, or just generally sucking it up...take your pick

hogfankb

Got to have players step up. Brewer has got to be exausted. WHERE DO THESE GUYS GO IN BIG GAMES?

sofullofwayne

Brewer, and this Hogs team is tired.

You guys understand, that they ran with a top team in the country, not even a day ago hardly.

They boys are tired, coach. Gatoraid em up.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

lunchbox72703

Back with the second half....got give dodge, tony sacherie, and Hair, When, Neal, and Newton their props

aristotle

Quote from: Ethen on November 22, 2005, 04:01:56 pm
Brewer, and this Hogs team is tired.

You guys understand, that they ran with a top team in the country, not even a day ago hardly.

They boys are tired, coach. Gatoraid em up.

This is a good point really. They played a tough game, high energy 14 hours ago.

hogfankb

So did kansas. And by ran I mean ARIZONA WAS FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. Both teams are tired. Someone has to step up. That is all there is to it.

aristotle

Quote from: hogfankb on November 22, 2005, 04:03:22 pm
So did kansas. And by ran I mean ARIZONA WAS FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. Both teams are tired. Someone has to step up. That is all there is to it.

Yeah, I'm not making excuses we should still win this game.

sofullofwayne

And by all means.

Kansas is not impressing anyone. They have such a weak defense. All we have to do is control the lane and make good decisions, WITH THE BALL. NO TO's.

It would embarrass me to lose to them. They aren't what the used to be, just like us. And if it wasn't for a back2back game I think we'd be doing a lot better.
Suddenly, you die in a car wreck. Everyone is shocked. Wonder how your family, wife or son/daughter is coping? Now stop for a second and think, did they truly know how much you loved them? Well, go make sure...

lunchbox72703

OK, here we go.....second half sponsored by Edward Jones

KU ball

lunchbox72703

KU Ball, AR presses

Jiles fouls hill on the rebound

AR ball

lunchbox72703

hill, thomas, modica, jefferson, brewer in

Brewer lay up

ku 31
ar 29