Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you think Pel is this intense NSFW

Started by dmac_iz_kin, April 29, 2007, 01:15:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac_iz_kin

"it was a called play, and I called it. I called alot of good plays today didn't I chuck?!"

bd93

Quote from: dmac_iz_kin on April 29, 2007, 01:15:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7KijRfU-c

if this is overboard for the forum please remove, I'm sorry

Thats a little extreme. A lot of cursing in the video.

But it's Bobby Knight what should I expect.

Kilgor

Who knows?  I hope so.  I hope he care about winning that much.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

dfresh

hawaiianhogster

It sounds like the coach believes the players are losing on purpose just to piss him off. That kind of leadership welcomes that kind of result. If your boss talked to you like that would you work harder to succeed or harder to fail.

ilovepinebluff

Bob Knight obviously doesnt like losing to Purdue.

southern hawg

I ****ing hope Pelphrey is that ****ing intense, but without the ****ing cursing.

MDH

Notice the number of times he used me and I?

I hope Pel's intense but not like Knight.  One BK in college basketball is enough.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

razorbackfan4life

holy cow....that was intense.  A little overboard IMO....

You can get after your players, but that is a little extreme.  For crying out loud these are still young college students you're talking to.

Nutts and Bolts

I want Bobby Knight to be our football coach... NOW
A new era has begun in Fayetteville

U.P. HOGG

April 30, 2007, 05:40:37 pm #10 Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 05:42:47 pm by U.P. HOGG
that is classic!!  You should see the video of Knight recording a segment for golf, when he was showing how to hit the ball out of a trap. 

pioneerhog

Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 30, 2007, 05:40:37 pm
that is classic!!  You should see the video of Knight recording a segment for golf, when he was showing how to hit the ball out of a trap. 

That one was funny. The one of him explaining his favorite word was funny as well.

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: razorbackfan4life on April 29, 2007, 07:21:23 pm

You can get after your players, but that is a little extreme.  For crying out loud these are still young college students you're talking to.

i am gonna need you to call and explain that to my dad when I get a 2.5 this semester
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: pioneerhog on April 30, 2007, 07:12:42 pm
Quote from: U.P.  HOGG on April 30, 2007, 05:40:37 pm

That one was funny. The one of him explaining his favorite word was funny as well.

LIke giving a lecture over the definition of that word. Pretty funny.

But that man has one heckuva potty mouth. WOW!

razorbackfan4life

Quote from: RBLtoHOG on April 30, 2007, 07:31:48 pm
Quote from: razorbackfan4life on April 29, 2007, 07:21:23 pm

i am gonna need you to call and explain that to my dad when I get a 2.5 this semester
lol.....

BigDave70

I hope so, its about time we have an animated coach, get a technical so your team that your on there side
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

Held Hawgstage

I'm sorry...maybe I'm missing something here. Ummm....what has Bob Knight done the past 10-20 years? Hollering, screaming, acting like a donkey doesn't translate to championships.

VoR

Quote from: hogapalooza on May 01, 2007, 07:55:53 am
What would he do if he was 4 and 10?  ???

Probably do the tp stunt and stick it under the qb's nose and say "See that, you're playing like that, and GD it, you stink that bad as well"
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

OKCHogFan

Lou Holtz could be just about as "motivational".

slopinhogs

Bob Knight is not the shietehead he is made out to be. he is a great coach and had some issues from a long time back that still haunt him because certain people will never let anything die down. he was what Indiana needed when they hired him and they have never been the same since they fired him.
TT is glad to have him and not many coaches would forgo their annual salary because the team played below his expectations. Bob Knight did. I'm not a lover of Bob Knight but i have know him and watched him coach for a lot of years when i lived in South Bend. i don't see any reason to rag on him just for the fun of it.

i think Coach P will have enough intensity for this team and the ones to follow. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die