Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barford video

Started by FreshHog, March 04, 2016, 12:30:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FreshHog

March 04, 2016, 12:30:41 am Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:46:09 pm by Biggus Piggus
[tweet]705615493756018688[/tweet]

Wow.

Idc what level you play at... thats impressive. LOL those other guys look like they're running with cement blocks for shoes.

Hollywood_HOGan45

When I saw the thread title I thought it was bad news.

Wew!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: FreshHog on March 04, 2016, 12:30:41 am

Wow.

Idc what level you play at... thats impressive. LOL those other guys look like they're running with cement blocks for shoes.

Next year that will be Moses or Trey he is dishing to for the dunk.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

hoglady

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 04, 2016, 06:52:24 am

Wew!

I did, too.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

upperdeck_hawg

i've never seen uglier uniforms on two teams lol
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

The_Iceman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sWzLAjw04

This is a video from his first season in JUCO. In just the first 20 minutes, you can see just how good this kid is.

Particularly, watch him at the 20:05 mark.

Uncommon

This thread title will wake up some folks very quickly on a Friday.

BRHogfan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 04, 2016, 06:52:24 am

Wew!

Yeah, definitely the worst thread title.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 04, 2016, 08:22:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sWzLAjw04

This is a video from his first season in JUCO. In just the first 20 minutes, you can see just how good this kid is.

Particularly, watch him at the 20:05 mark.

pffffff that was sick, bring back the dunk contest CMA!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on March 04, 2016, 09:00:20 am
pffffff that was sick, bring back the dunk contest CMA!

Not so fast my friend. Highly touted JUCO Craig Tyson made his Razorback debut at midnight madness and promptly injured his knee and never recovered. I think that happened in the dunk contest.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Hawg Red

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on March 04, 2016, 09:05:27 am
Not so fast my friend. Highly touted JUCO Craig Tyson made his Razorback debut at midnight madness and promptly injured his knee and never recovered. I think that happened in the dunk contest.

Marshawn Powell blew his knee out in practice. It happens. But that was over 20 years with Tyson, when a knee injury could be a death sentence. Guys are back playing after ACL tears in 6-8 months now.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on March 04, 2016, 09:05:27 am

I thought that right after I typed it.  Imagine if Qualls had done something like that during a dunk contest, dang.

Hog Fan from Camden

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: wheelspigharvey on March 04, 2016, 09:09:32 am
I thought that right after I typed it.  Imagine if Qualls had done something like that during a dunk contest, dang.

If it had happened at the start of his junior season, while it would have been bemoaned at the time, that injury would have turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

He would have completed rehab and came back in time to start this year, showcase his talent with Portis gone and get drafted. He ended up with a knee injury anyway, just turned out to be the wrong year.

Just like us Hogs, we can't even get our injuries right.

rhog1

Stupid panic inducing thread title lol. So glad we are getting Barford.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: upperdeck_hawg on March 04, 2016, 08:19:52 am
i've never seen uglier uniforms on two teams lol

That video is from a Juco all stars tourney over the summer. Not the actual Juco teams jerseys

FreshHog

Quote from: Uncommon on March 04, 2016, 08:26:22 am
This thread title will wake up some folks very quickly on a Friday.

LOL, thats the point.

This board could use some life! Especially positive life :P

BRHogfan

Quote from: FreshHog on March 04, 2016, 11:44:42 am
LOL, thats the point.

This board could use some life! Especially positive life :P

I can't agree with that.  You could've posted "Look at this awesome Jalen Barford Play!"

Danny J

Title scared me to death!!! I am already waiting on something bad to happen as that is our luck.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Danny J on March 04, 2016, 12:28:53 pm
Title scared me to death!!! I am already waiting on something bad to happen as that is our luck.

I had the u-haul for Mike ready on line one.

southarkhog06

OP has to be the leading nominee for "worst thread title in a hogville forum" category.

FreshHog

Quote from: BRHogfan on March 04, 2016, 11:54:05 am
I can't agree with that.  You could've posted "Look at this awesome Jalen Barford Play!"

but that doesnt give the feeling of " oooooo darn... oh phew WOO thank god! "

That play on emotions is hard to get, but feels so good when it happens! :P

FreshHog

Quote from: southarkhog06 on March 04, 2016, 12:44:47 pm
OP has to be the leading nominee for "worst thread title in a hogville forum" category.

Well that would put me one award ahead of you, so ill take that as compliment :P

southarkhog06

Quote from: FreshHog on March 04, 2016, 01:04:58 pm
Well that would put me one award ahead of you, so ill take that as compliment :P
Nah Brah, I'm in the academy. 8)

BRHogfan

Quote from: FreshHog on March 04, 2016, 01:04:04 pm
but that doesnt give the feeling of " oooooo darn... oh phew WOO thank god! "

That play on emotions is hard to get, but feels so good when it happens! :P

No F that, now you're definitely saying you intended to freak people out.

Move this to vents n rumors, give this guy a 1 week ban or something, he has to be punished.

FreshHog

Quote from: BRHogfan on March 04, 2016, 01:26:15 pm
No F that, now you're definitely saying you intended to freak people out.

Move this to vents n rumors, give this guy a 1 week ban or something, he has to be punished.

Jeez, bunch of old [CENSORED] babies up in these forums. Ban me. I dont really give a darn considering most of the good posters havent been around in months due to a bunch of debbie downers anyways.

hogwood

Quote from: FreshHog on March 04, 2016, 12:30:41 am

Wow.

Oh... My... Gawd! This kid is going to be packing the house at BWA!

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: hogwood on March 05, 2016, 10:23:07 am
Oh... My... Gawd! This kid is going to be packing the house at BWA!

they better.

HognitiveDissonance

March 05, 2016, 12:17:12 pm #29 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 10:34:16 pm by HognitiveDissonance
Craig Tyson...I was there that night. I think this would have been Midnight Madness, Oct 1992. As I recall, it was during the 15 minute scrimmage they used to have after the festivities of introductions, etc.

Tyson drove into the lane, did a jump stop, and something popped. You could actually hear it, and he went down like a rock. The whole thing was sickening.

He wouldn't have been a star, but a good player no doubt.

BadHog

Some of us are a little too fragile/old for adrenaline-spiking-heart-attack-or-stroke inducing thread titles!

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."