Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 05:32:26 am

Coach Nutt Proud of the Effort

Started by BigDeal, November 24, 2017, 05:39:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDeal

He just said hogs gave a good effort. Mentioned he hired Coach Allen. The only senario I see coach Beilema staying would be hiring Nutt as AD and then he mentoring Beilema much like coach Broyles did for him

razortrack

HardCore

Quote from: BigDeal on November 24, 2017, 05:39:41 pm
He just said hogs gave a good effort. Mentioned he hired Coach Allen. The only senario I see coach Beilema staying would be hiring Nutt as AD and then he mentoring Beilema much like coach Broyles did for him

Seriously?  Seriously?  Seriously!!!!!!
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Dr. Starcs

Ex-Trumpet

This is awesome!

I'll hang up and listen!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

go hogues

It's over.

No Nutt
No Long
No Bielema

Time for a fresh start on the Hill
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 24, 2017, 05:42:52 pm
This is awesome!

I'll hang up and listen!!

Keep the man! Maybe we can put another 40lbs on him. Make him a real hog.

cotterhog

Wouldn't that be something... Hogville would melt down into a mushroom cloud. 😆

hog911

I've got to warn you it's always a bad idea to mix pain medication with alcohol! It's been know to cause asinine post!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: cotterhog on November 24, 2017, 05:45:12 pm
Wouldn't that be something... Hogville would melt down into a mushroom cloud. 😆

I would love to sign HDN to a one week contract just to massively troll Hogville. Would make [you] look like a greeting card.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

JOKERHOG

As usual, it is all about him. Why would anyone care that he hired bobby allen?
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

JackTNHogfan

How do you know when Houston Nutt walks into the room?

He will tell you.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 24, 2017, 05:47:12 pm
I would love to sign HDN to a one week contract just to massively troll Hogville. Would make [you] look like a greeting card.
The night of [you] may be the greatest of HV history but hiring Nutt would def rival it

HAM ELLIOT

Coach Nutt?  Ill go with just .... NUT!

PORKULATOR

it doesn't matter who we hire for any position
, most of you guys aren't smart enough to watch anything develop and become what it is. You'll just throw him under the bus and hate him within 2 years anyway.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

BigDeal

Sign HDN on as AD and let's get on with getting a top notch coach !!

The real Hogules

Piss on HDN and his entire family!
I neither seek, nor need his approval on ANYTHING Hog related.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

DeltaBoy

Who  cares Nutt left and went to Old Miss!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on November 24, 2017, 06:01:30 pm
Who  cares Nutt left and went to Old Miss!

And as a player snuck off to Stillwater. He isn't that winner and fighter he likes to talk about so much. He's a quitter and loser.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hawgXi

Quote from: JOKERHOG on November 24, 2017, 05:47:56 pm
As usual, it is all about him. Why would anyone care that he hired bobby allen?

Right. Hootie just takin a shot at CBB.

in hopes someone might think he's a better coarch than CBB or even  John L?

farmhawg

You are no big deal......not even close to the original.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

jvanhorn

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 24, 2017, 06:03:36 pm
And as a player snuck off to Stillwater. He isn't that winner and fighter he likes to talk about so much. He's a quitter and loser.

I am not a Nutt fan, but I don't hold that against him anymore  than I hold  it against Keith Jackson.  Sometimes you have to do what is best for you.  I am certainly not privy to the circumstances of either but I have to think they both would rather been starters at Arkansas but they both must have been very unhappy with the current coach or could read the handwriting on the wall as far as what their future might be with Arkansas.

HoggieStyle