Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone know.....

Started by lynbug, February 23, 2017, 08:42:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lynbug

when we'll know what session our first game will be in Nashville.  I know that it depends on several things but you guys seem to have more of an idea of when things will be fixed.  I'm wanting to buy tickets for at least one session....just wanting some input.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: lynbug on February 23, 2017, 08:42:55 am
when we'll know what session our first game will be in Nashville.  I know that it depends on several things but you guys seem to have more of an idea of when things will be fixed.  I'm wanting to buy tickets for at least one session....just wanting some input.

http://www.secsports.com/article/11037442/championship-men-basketball
Link to bracket on right side of page. 

3 seed = Fri Game 10  second night game

4 seed = Fri Game 8  second afternoon game

5 seed = Th Game 4 second afternoon game
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HawgnCorona

Sitting currently at a 3 seed, we wont play until Fri March 10, that could change, depending on how we finish the regular season. As for the time slot it hard to know at this point...Possible match up with Bama vs Ole Miss(assuming Ole miss wins) winner.

We probably wont know actually sessions/schedule until a week from Sat or Sunday when it is announced...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

lynbug

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 23, 2017, 09:41:57 am
http://www.secsports.com/article/11037442/championship-men-basketball
Link to bracket on right side of page. 

3 seed = Fri Game 10  second night game

4 seed = Fri Game 8  second afternoon game

5 seed = Th Game 4 second afternoon game
Thank you.  This was what I was looking for.  Well, several sites have us finishing third.  But, personally, I think Alabama has a better opportunity because of schedule.  So I guess, to be safe, I would just have to buy both sessions.  You don't think we could drop to 5th, do you?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: lynbug on February 23, 2017, 09:53:08 am
Thank you.  This was what I was looking for.  Well, several sites have us finishing third.  But, personally, I think Alabama has a better opportunity because of schedule.  So I guess, to be safe, I would just have to buy both sessions.  You don't think we could drop to 5th, do you?

I think it is still mathematically possible to finish 7th.  Not realistic though even if we lose out as Vandy and OM would have to win out and Vandy still has to play UK and UF.  We lose out and OM wins out and it could be 6th.  Didn't list those time slots because I don't see it happening. 

If you buy that Fri afternoon session, even if we are 5th you would see us IF we won the Th afternoon game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.