Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Sam Houston State

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 22, 2016, 06:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgrunner

hawgrunner

dsims2k3

I have a taste for some fried gator tail appetizers..  :)
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 22, 2016, 08:56:48 pm
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

Spoken in Edward G. Robinson's voice.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HawgnCorona

At the buzzer we hit page 5.

Hogs win!!! Hogs win!!!

in the voice of Harry Carey

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

ADavisTheGOAT

BWA better be full for the Florida game. People really need to show their support for this team now.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

dsims2k3

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 22, 2016, 08:58:02 pm
Thanks for giving me a break. Much needed. Go Hogs!
No problem. You have earned it. Well done.

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

panhandlepig

Thanks for the thread guys.  Good game Razorbacks!  Beat the snot out of Florida! WPS

Razorod

I'll take 11-1 prior to conference play. Love to see at least 12-6 in conference.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Razorod on December 22, 2016, 09:02:29 pm
I'll take 11-1 prior to conference play. Love to see at least 12-6 in conference.

I think 12-6 very do-able.

HawgnCorona

hawgrunner

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 22, 2016, 08:58:02 pm
Thanks for giving me a break. Much needed. Go Hogs!

Thank you for all your great work... a true Hog fan!

HawgnCorona

HawgnCorona

Thanks Razorbacks #1 for the PBP. Its appreciated...

Mr. Porkleone

dsims2k3

PonderinHog

Bump.  Glad to "hear" the Hogs play in front of a big crowd.  Now, I'm ready to see it.   Y'all have my permission to start your New Year's party a little early next week in the unfriendly confines of BWA.   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

It's time to pour it on the hokies and the gators!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Be there!

PonderinHog

HogFansReunited

How did the crowd sound on the radio? I was at the game with my family and it never really seemed loud. Had a great crowd there though and a lot of people didn't make it in till half way through the first half.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

PonderinHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on December 22, 2016, 09:22:03 pm
How did the crowd sound on the radio? I was at the game with my family and it never really seemed loud. Had a great crowd there though and a lot of people didn't make it in till half way through the first half.
It sounded kinda quiet to me on the radio feed.

revolution

My two girls and I have decided after watching tonight's game to drive up to the Bud and support this team v the Gators. Going to be a challenge, but we will try to help out!

PORKULATOR

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 22, 2016, 08:56:48 pm
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
amen
And... Tiennes un domine, do nah aqueis requiem. WACK!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Rawker

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on December 22, 2016, 08:25:25 pm
I read that in Yul Brynner's voice.

I bout hit the floor off my chair....cuz I did the same thing.  That is funny as ****!!

Rawker

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 22, 2016, 08:48:41 pm
I will bow to your posts and let you finish it

Yeah, what was up with that?  People don't need to be trying to steal thunder when they don't do it as well.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 22, 2016, 09:00:48 pm
BWA better be full for the Florida game. People really need to show their support for this team now.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I expect there to be a good crowd for the Florida game but for a Thursday night 8:00 PM game, a full house is not likely to happen.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HawgnCorona

Quote from: GuvHog on December 23, 2016, 11:42:10 am
I expect there to be a good crowd for the Florida game but for a Thursday night 8:00 PM game, a full house is not likely to happen.

Why not? Because you have work the next day?

hobhog

Quote from: HawgnCorona on December 23, 2016, 11:53:40 am
Why not? Because you have work the next day?

Because most people wont travel up on that day during bowl game and 8pm tipoff. Plus no students. I'm hoping for 10K.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: Hogfan991 on December 22, 2016, 09:00:48 pm

Will you be there?

FATHAWG08

Quote from: hobhog on December 23, 2016, 12:37:32 pm
Because most people wont travel up on that day during bowl game and 8pm tipoff. Plus no students. I'm hoping for 10K.
This is a lame excuse. NWA doesn't need Central Arkansas to drive up to fill up BWA. There is enough people In NWA to fill the Bud for an 11-1 Arkansas team playing their first conference game against a  Top 15 Program like the Florida Gators.
I love off season Football!!

The_Iceman

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on December 23, 2016, 01:18:34 pm
This is a lame excuse. NWA doesn't need Central Arkansas to drive up to fill up BWA. There is enough people In NWA to fill the Bud for an 11-1 Arkansas team playing their first conference game against a  Top 15 Program like the Florida Gators.

Between northwest Arkansas, Southwest mizzou, and the river valley, you have close to 800,000 people within 60 to 90 minutes from bud walton arena.

Should be full for Florida. Students being out will hurt tho.