Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Thread.....Arkansas vs Kentucky

Started by Lanny, March 15, 2015, 11:48:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogs25 on March 15, 2015, 02:29:36 pm
Fold?  Calipari has only lost 4 games at KY.  He's doing a better job than Nick the dick.

Do the math, Sonny.  There's no way that is correct.  He lost more than 4 last year alone.  I believe he also ended up in the NIT one year.

GuvHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 15, 2015, 02:23:32 pm
UK is better than us and would beat us 9 out of 10 times. Still love my hogs though

I stated previously "when UK is on, no other college team will beat them this year". I stand by that statement. The Hogs played tough and I'm proud of them. Even Dickie V stated the Hogs will be a very tough out in the big dance. From him, I consider that a big compliment.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogs25 on March 15, 2015, 02:36:32 pm
That's what the stat said on TV. 

So they said it on TV huh?  Must be true.  How many Sham Wows and Genie Bras do you own now?

alaback

Quote from: huck on March 15, 2015, 02:43:26 pm
Cal has lost 4 home games.

And tournament games.  Both stats have nothing to do with today unless they consider today a home game which is basically was.

MDH

Proud of my hogs.  Pissed at the refs for kicking us in the teeth right as we were making it competitive.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

micali

I liked seeing WCS bleeding and Johnson complain about his shoulder.  I hope we beat them up so much they feel it in the tourney. They haven't had anyone be this physical with them all season.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on March 15, 2015, 02:45:45 pm
So they said it on TV huh?  Must be true.  How many Sham Wows and Genie Bras do you own now?
Lol, this post made it all worth it.

Großer Kriegschwein

Only lost 4 as a number 1 ranked team I believe is what it was.
This is my non-signature signature.

DeltaBoy

Zebras stopped calling fouls on Big Blue.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.