Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the missing piece

Started by hhicNaychaBoi, February 16, 2015, 10:21:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 18, 2015, 01:41:09 pm
Upset?  Not even a little.  I am thrilled with the results so far.  I don't know yet if they are reproducible, but we'll find out.

As for the rest, I was referring to your general jerkiness throughout this thread.  Not that post, in particular.
So when did you suddenly become "thrilled"?  Your posting history says otherwise.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on February 18, 2015, 01:41:09 pm
Upset?  Not even a little.  I am thrilled with the results so far.  I don't know yet if they are reproducible, but we'll find out.

As for the rest, I was referring to your general jerkiness throughout this thread.  Not that post, in particular.
Did you just call yourself out ???

Swinesong1

hogfan10

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 18, 2015, 01:45:58 pm
How ironic!  You seem to be obsessed with following me.

Look again, you responded to my post; not the other way around.

Swinesong1

Quote from: hogfan10 on February 18, 2015, 02:19:10 pm
Look again, you responded to my post; not the other way around.
Here we go with your multiple personalities.  At no point today, have I responded to or called you out.  But, you choose to quote an old conversation for some reason.  You really need help dude.

hawginbigd1

I think HM didn't want it enough, there was no change or improvement it seemed from year one to year 2 in his strength or athleticism, I still think he would have had a small role as a BP sub, he did create some problems in the paint for other teams.

hogfan10

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 18, 2015, 02:24:41 pm
Here we go with your multiple personalities.  At no point today, have I responded to or called you out.  But, you choose to quote an old conversation for some reason.  You really need help dude.
You're right, with regards to this thread, I responded to your post.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 18, 2015, 02:26:32 pm
I think HM didn't want it enough, there was no change or improvement it seemed from year one to year 2 in his strength or athleticism, I still think he would have had a small role as a BP sub, he did create some problems in the paint for other teams.

He would be playing more here than he would at KU. He had a good freshman year until he gained that extra weight and took a step backwards as far as his expected progression. His situation reminded me a lot of what happened with Phillip McKellar, one of my favorite Hogs who listened to bad advice and went to ASU. Hunter may have never starred at UA but as an Arkansas boy who plays for us, he would have had a long lasting favorable relationship with the fan base. Look at Blake Eddins, he isn't even from here and everybody likes him and he never started for us.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Kevin

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 18, 2015, 11:54:16 am
that's an optimistic assessment...what I remember about the "missing piece" is during his time under CMA is that he was most often in "no man's land"..in other words he couldn't keep up...notice how Portis runs the floor, well, we never saw that with "the missing piece"...."the missing piece" should have went to UCA, Henderson St, SAU and at the very best, ASU..."the missing piece" was in over his head at the UA and is "rolling in the deep" at KU....I feel for the kid...chalk this up to yet another parent with eyes on the NBA when that was NEVER going to happen

When cma got the job, they both should have just been honest with each other.

Coach I don't think I fit you system.
It will be tough for you, I am more than happy to help you find a program that fits your skill set
Thanks coach
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 18, 2015, 01:47:25 pm
So when did you suddenly become "thrilled"?  Your posting history says otherwise.
When we started playing better D. 
All Gas, No Brakes!

elksnort

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on February 18, 2015, 03:10:16 pm
He would be playing more here than he would at KU. He had a good freshman year until he gained that extra weight and took a step backwards as far as his expected progression. His situation reminded me a lot of what happened with Phillip McKellar, one of my favorite Hogs who listened to bad advice and went to ASU. Hunter may have never starred at UA but as an Arkansas boy who plays for us, he would have had a long lasting favorable relationship with the fan base. Look at Blake Eddins, he isn't even from here and everybody likes him and he never started for us.
Blake Eddins had one heck of a sense of humor.  He seems very bright and very quick with his thoughts.  He ought to be doing radio and/or TV. 
Don't know about Hunter.