Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Pittsburg State EXH. game

Started by Hawgey-Davidson, November 13, 2014, 04:07:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cityhog

Quote from: z1on on November 13, 2014, 10:51:32 pm
you're opinion is invalid. According to you "Mike will never have a winning record in the SEC".

My bad. He's a .500 coach

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: -Blu on November 13, 2014, 10:49:13 pm
Ah your signature, that's where I remember that from :).  I gotta find something outrageous like that this year to put into my signature.  Uncle Buck's statement is under serious consideration right now.

Ha it's great man.  If Allen commits I'm pulling up some beef I either had with ha or hawg red about him signing

rzrbackramsfan

cityhog

choppedporkextrasauce

Lol at those expecting perfection from an exhibition game.

-Blu

Quote from: cityhog on November 13, 2014, 10:55:14 pm
My bad. He's a .500 coach

If your going to start going back, lets do his entire record.  You still haven't explained how you got AT BEST 7-11 from anything he's done in his past.

cityhog

Quote from: -Blu on November 13, 2014, 11:00:15 pm
Somebody didn't pass math class.
I believe my statement originally was he'd struggle to ever be above .500 in conference. I sincerely hope I'm wrong cause I'm tired of being road kill.

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: cityhog on November 13, 2014, 10:59:27 pm
He's 26-26 in SEC play to date. That's a fact.
a meaningless fact. This year's team will write it's own record.

-Blu

Quote from: cityhog on November 13, 2014, 11:01:57 pm
I believe my statement originally was he'd struggle to ever be above .500 in conference. I sincerely hope I'm wrong cause I'm tired of being road kill.

You've already been wrong.  He's been over .500 his last 2 years in conference.  Now road struggles you may have an argument, but they made strides last year, 3 true road wins, 1 neutral site win.  No reason they shouldn't improve and win at least 4-6 true road games this year, they do that and take care of home court like they've always done under Anderson, and your looking at 23-25 wins, which is very reasonable for this team.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 13, 2014, 10:56:59 pm
Ha it's great man.  If Allen commits I'm pulling up some beef I either had with ha or hawg red about him signing

You had a 'beef' about comments I made about KA? Funny, as I don't recall this.

Then again, man rarely notices the bug his boot steps on as well.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 13, 2014, 11:09:30 pm
You had a 'beef' about comments I made about KA? Funny, as I don't recall this.

Then again, man rarely notices the bug his boot steps on as well.

It was either you or hawg red saying stuff like keep holding on to the rope with ka and stuff like this.  But i understand if you just want in this convo cause blu's in it hahaha

rzrbackramsfan

Why'd you hyphenate the word beef too.  As if this slang is to slangy for you.

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 13, 2014, 11:17:38 pm
Why'd you hyphenate the word beef too.  As if this slang is to slangy for you.

You don't know what a hyphen is.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

hobhog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 13, 2014, 08:58:57 pm
Welcome to modern day college basketball where you can't breath on anyone driving to the basket.

As it should be! Why is that wrong?

Go Hogs....

hobhog

Quote from: cypress rock on November 13, 2014, 09:55:25 pm
Just got home from game. We have no steady outside shooting. Missed too many free throws. Beard needs to be

^^^^^^^^^Attended game^^^^^ awesome

VERY early. Patience, as we go deep in March.

Go Hogs

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hobhog on November 13, 2014, 11:32:56 pm
As it should be! Why is that wrong?

Go Hogs....
Ha, you end up playing in a free shot contest instead of an actual game.

Last years uk game outside of the ending was horrific.

Kevin

Time for the real games to begin.  Should be a great year
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

z1on

z1on

Quote from: cityhog on November 13, 2014, 10:59:27 pm
He's 26-26 in SEC play to date. That's a fact.

and once he goes at least 13-5 in the SEC this year you will disappear just like last year. I can't stand so called "fans" such as yourself. You have made a fool of your self the past 3 years and this will be the 4th.

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

GuvHog

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on November 13, 2014, 11:00:10 pm
Lol at those expecting perfection from an exhibition game.

I didn't expect perfection, that would be silly this early in the season. I did expect them to play better. The excessive foul calling kept them from getting into a rhythm and that hurt them but they were showing signs of getting there in the second half.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Danny J

Quote from: GuvHog on November 14, 2014, 09:00:03 am
I didn't expect perfection, that would be silly this early in the season. I did expect them to play better. The excessive foul calling kept them from getting into a rhythm and that hurt them but they were showing signs of getting there in the second half.
Yes and IMHO that is going to be our biggest concern in road games especially in the SEC. We will be shown no mercy by the refs as has happened the last few years. Coach has to learn to adjust at times to the whistles or we could end up with 6 or 7 SEC road losses against some really bad teams.

mhuff

Quote from: z1on on November 14, 2014, 01:04:54 am
and once he goes at least 13-5 in the SEC this year you will disappear just like last year. I can't stand so called "fans" such as yourself. You have made a fool of your self the past 3 years and this will be the 4th.

We have to win more than 3 games on the road. This year MA needs to pull it together. I do not know anyone who should be impressed with 3 wins on the road. I guess it beats one win. These are not stats for great programs..... This is his year to do so.

mhuff

Quote from: Danny J on November 14, 2014, 12:43:24 pm
Yes and IMHO that is going to be our biggest concern in road games especially in the SEC. We will be shown no mercy by the refs as has happened the last few years. Coach has to learn to adjust at times to the whistles or we could end up with 6 or 7 SEC road losses against some really bad teams.

If you play not to lose on the road, you will lose many. You've got to take it to em and beat them and make them like it. Fouls or whatever

40MINSOFHELL

40MINSOFHELL