Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ron Crawford and Wings Elite on new Intel commercial.

Started by Hogvillage Idiot, July 29, 2014, 01:01:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogvillage Idiot

While sitting at my PC with my back to the TV I heard this familiar voice.  I turned to look at the TV and it showed Ron Crawfords name.  I couldn't believe it.  Anyway, for those interested, here is a link  www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d9aPhdKJjg
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

OnTheHillHogFan

The guy knows how to market his program and hype up his players I'll give him that.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

RazorAg

The_Iceman

Quote from: RazorAg on July 29, 2014, 07:12:38 am
And, that was 2015 recruit, Melvin Frazier

A guy who fits Mike Anderson's system perfectly....just like Portis and Qualls.

chiefhawg

Quote from: RazorAg on July 29, 2014, 07:12:38 am
And, that was 2015 recruit, Melvin Frazier
How can Frazier appear in a commercial and it not effect his eligibility?

Hawg Red

-Blu

Quote from: Hawg Red on July 29, 2014, 09:04:40 am
And this is a national commercial?

Yea, I seen it on ESPN last night.  And I'm wondering how Frazier can be in it as well.

RazorAg

Quote from: chiefhawg on July 29, 2014, 09:04:09 am
How can Frazier appear in a commercial and it not effect his eligibility?

It all comes down to compensation, and I guarantee you that he wasn't.

mckinneyhog5

Saw it tonight and was like, Hey that's Ron Crawford in a Intel commercial.  Saw it on comedy central.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

The_Hog_Father

August 01, 2014, 12:18:43 pm #9 Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:51:33 pm by Pigs in Zen
:razorback:

jwpattyson

Looked great but have not saw the commercial up here in NWA as of yet.
Give me Razorback sports or give me death.

jwpattyson

Looked great but have not saw the commercial up here in NWA as of yet.
Give me Razorback sports or give me death.

popcornhog

Wow, great for publicity.

Too bad the kids can't get paid. The epitome of absurd.

If you or I had appeared as actors in that commercial, we could've been paid. I'm sure coach Crawford got paid. It's the height of lunacy.
WPS

Rocket23

Melvin Frazier is one displayed prominently because Louisiana had no problem with it, while supposedly the AAA here in Arkansas wouldn't allow the athletes' faces to be shown.

popcornhog

I just saw the commercial on TV for the first time on NBC in Kansas City.
WPS

Silky_Jackson

It was all over the tv this weekend in Dallas. Was watching the WGC golf tournament on CBS. How'd he get that connection to Intel? Stephens?

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Saw the commercial in the Bay Area just now, definitely a national commercial.  Like most people i was watching ESPN and heard The Voice.

hawkhawg

You can see some of my skills in the commercial. I was working the scoreboard. Maybe I can parlay this commercial into a gig in Hollywood.  It took 12 hours to film that 15 sec.

popcornhog

Quote from: FelixJonesorDMAC? on August 06, 2014, 01:49:40 pm
Saw the commercial in the Bay Area just now, definitely a national commercial.  Like most people i was watching ESPN and heard The Voice.

I was in the Bay Area for work last week and extended the trip through Monday night.

We were working in SF, went to Oakland for a Royals game, and drive down to Carmel for lunch and to do the 17 mile drive. Fun weekend.

Got to check out some great restaurants in SF -- Frances was my favorite.
WPS